Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Crystal Healer) đź“ż

Thank you to everyone who joined in for the 48th Weekly Witchy Challenge :prayer_beads: !

To all those who explored crystal healing magick- here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:prayer_beads: :open_hands: Crystal Healer :sparkles::gem:

Crystal Healer

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Crystals and stones offer a wide range of healing benefits and are a wonderful aspect of magick to explore. For all those who explore crystals and stones this week in search of healing energy- great job! :gem::prayer_beads:

Hopefully you had fun with this week’s theme! Through exploring this aspect of magick and reading the entries of fellow coven members, may challenges help to spark inspiration and fuel creativity in your magickal practice :sparkles:

Thanks again for joining in! :tada:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :prayer_beads: :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you for the nifty new title! It’s pretty and shiny just like a crystal! LOL!

8 Likes

Thank you! I really like this one! @christina4 can change her badge if likes too! :heart:

8 Likes

I did and it felt weird :sweat_smile: thank you!!
And thank you to @BryWisteria who worked hard for me to finally change my badge!!! :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you! It’s a beautiful title, just like all the crystals I saw in everyone’s challenges.:gem:

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria feeling happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You are very welcome, everyone- congrats again to all of the Crystals Healers! :gem::sparkles::blush: May you continue to spread your love, light, and wholesome healing energies :pray:

And hooray- the new title looks good on you, @Christina4! :sunglasses: :+1: Thanks again for the challenge inspiration! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Thank you! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Thank you so much, this challenge was super fun!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome! Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.