Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Favored by Fortune) 🐯

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 79th Weekly Witchy Challenge :tiger:

Lunisolar Lunar New Year Zodiac Challenge

To all those who explored the Lunar New Year and Eastern Astrology , here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:red_gift_envelope: :full_moon_with_face: Favored by Fortune :tiger: :izakaya_lantern:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture

2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)

3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”

4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing

5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Picture from Horoscopes: Chinese New Year Zodiac Chart

To those who love it, knew a bit about it, or were completely new to the Eastern Zodiac- thank you for jumping in this week to learn about and celebrate the Lunar New Year! :red_gift_envelope: :sparkles::full_moon_with_face:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week! By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

Picture from Her World: 2022 Chinese Zodiac Predictions

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be and Happy Lunar New Year! :red_gift_envelope: :tiger::fireworks:

16 Likes

Thank you for the lovely new badge to add to my collection I know I am over 100 now, but it’s still fun to collect them as they come out. Or get ones that I may have missed! Thank you!

11 Likes

Thank you!

10 Likes

Thank you, for this badge, I will it with honor and think of water and tiger. Water for healing and tiger for stamina.
Jeannie

9 Likes

Thank you for the badge! May everyone have a blessed Year of the Tiger! :tiger:

9 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the new badge! I love collecting them!

8 Likes

Thank you for my brilliant new badge.

7 Likes

I was sad to miss this challenge but I’ve been helping my sister move! We did have Chinese food tonight, though :slight_smile: Good job, everybody!

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Susurrus, @IrisW, @Jeannie1, @Kasandra, @Ostara, @Amethyst, and @Jessica72! :heart: Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :tada:

@Susurrus Over 100 badges is very impressive- congrats, Siofra! :partying_face:

@Mary25 You are very kind to help your sister move, Mary- wishing her all the best for the exciting relocation! :blush: And ohhhh any leftovers? Yummy! :ramen: :yum: Hahaha no worries about any missed challenges- as this week’s challenge is number 80! There will be something special in store for those who would like to catch up :wink:

Happy Year of the Water Tiger, everyone! May it be a blessed one for you :pray::tiger::fireworks:

6 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.