Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Finis patrator) đź“ś

Bravo to all of the determined folks who joined in for the 24th Weekly Witchy Challenge! :scroll:

To everyone who set their sights on the new horizon of 2021 and took the first step towards achieving their goals- here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title:

:scroll::writing_hand: Finis patrator :compass::world_map:

:nazar_amulet: “Finis patrator” is a Latin phrase that can be translated as: goal achiever :nazar_amulet:

Finis Patrator

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

It has been so inspirational to see everyone’s beautiful spellwork and fiery determination to welcome in 2021. Thank you once again for sharing your goals- I wish that you are able to see them all come true in the coming months!

I hope you enjoyed this challenge and enjoyed looking ahead to the new year. Let’s hope this one has many blessings and joys to look forward to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :eyes:

Wishing everyone a very happy and blessed 2021- may all of your dreams come true :pray::sparkles:

Blessed be!

12 Likes

Congratulations to all! As a newbie here, it is inspiring to see how everyone LIFTS each other up!

6 Likes

Thank you! Blessed new year 2021

6 Likes

Thank you for these challenges, even if life is sometimes dark and busy there’s at least one thing every week that keeps my craft alive and evolving :blush: :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks for the new badge! They’re always a delight!

5 Likes

Thank you for the badge and the challenges. :star_struck: I love seeing what the others do during them. We learn so much from each other through these. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you so much. I love the challenges and new titles. I have a lot of fun with them. They keep me witchy. :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for my trophy :trophy: I am so honored! I am ready for the next challenge!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you for the new badge!

5 Likes

Thanks so much @BryWisteria!! :smiley: I’m loving the new title!

Let’s make '21 a good year! :zap:

5 Likes

I agree 100%, @Neptune :blush: The lovely spellwork everyone shares for the challenges never fails to inspire me! :heart_eyes:

You are all very welcome @walter, @CelestiaMoon, @Amethyst, @praecog29, @Susurrus, @Jeannie1, @Rowan, and @Francisco! :hugs::heart: It always makes me so happy to hear that people enjoyed a challenge. They have been flying by- I can’t believe this week’s upcoming challenge is already number 25! :star_struck:

8 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.