Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Imperium salis) šŸ§‚

Bravo to all those who joined for the 57th Weekly Witchy Challenge :salt:

Witchy Challenge Salt Magick

To everyone who explored Salt Magick this week- here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:salt::gem: Imperium salis :bowl_with_spoon: :white_heart:

ā†’ ā€œAmicus feliumā€ is a Latin phrase that can be translated as: power of salt ā†

salt title

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /ā€œPreferencesā€"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see ā€œTitleā€. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click ā€œSaveā€ at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section ā€œBadgesā€ .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Itā€™s something we literally canā€™t live without- salt is a foundation of life itself. The power of salt can be unlocked and utilized in many ways- and there were some truly beautiful explorations of salt magick this week! :salt:

Many thanks to all those who joined in and gave it a try- whether this was your first time or millionth time working salt magick, great job to you! :clap:

Hopefully the theme this week helped you to delve into or deepen your experience with this area of magick. Your entry helps to spread encouragement and inspiration throughout the coven :sparkles:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this weekā€™s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :salt::sparkles:

14 Likes

Thanks for supporting me in my journey Infinite Roots! ā€œ I am wearing this badge with the appreciation you all put effort inn so I can learn in my spiritual life towards healing!
Thank you for this badge, and the blessings you all give!
Blessed be!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you for the badge!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! I love it!

7 Likes

Thank you! I learned so much about salt this week from so many of you lovely witches!! :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes:

Blessed be!! :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Thank you for the badge!!:candle::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge

7 Likes

Lovely badge! Thank you :grinning: :hugs:

7 Likes

Thanks for theā€¦ saltyā€¦does that sound bad (:joy:)?ā€¦thanks for the badge!:salt:

8 Likes

Many thanks my personal Connoisseur Angel

6 Likes

Miss Jeannie1, thatā€™s what weā€™re here for little sister.
Be blessed

6 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome everyone! :heart: The badge was well-earned all around, thanks to you all for joining in and spreading the (salty) love! :grin::+1: :salt:

Hahaha I know the feeling- it seems like salt puns are much harder to make than cat puns! :joy:

5 Likes

wow thank you for the new badge and title ! What a special accomplishment and unique feature to the spells8 community. Thank you for making me feel welcome on my first challenge! Itā€™s truly a blessing to have a place I can openly share and receive encouragement. Iā€™m proud of my place and contribution here :sunny:

7 Likes

You are very welcome, @JasmineTheBlueJ :heart: I am so glad you enjoyed your first challenge and are enjoying the coven community :infinite_roots: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks again for joining it and sharing your lovely spellwork- it was a delight to read your entry! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thank you !

6 Likes

Thank you very much @BryWisteria

7 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria. I am really happy I did this challenge.

7 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome @Princess_Tara and @NickWick- thanks for joining in! :partying_face: :salt::heart:

7 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun forum happenings.