Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (In manibus numinum) 👼

Thank you again to all those who joined in for the 68th Weekly Witchy Challenge :angel:

Witchy Challenge Higher Powers Deities Spells8

To all those who explored higher powers in their magickal practice this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:angel::pray::sun_with_face: In manibus numinum :full_moon_with_face: :place_of_worship: :candle:

→ “In manibus numinum” is a Latin phrase that can be translated as: in the hands of the divine

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Art by Regrena: Elemental Spirits

From beloved bonds with favorite deities to exploring the powers of the elements and more- thank you to everyone who delved into higher powers this week! :angel:

I hope you enjoyed the challenge theme- whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :sparkles:

Thanks again for participating! :tada:

(And thanks again to @Garnet for suggesting the theme for this week!)

Art by Cocorrina: Hecate

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :angel::sparkles:

18 Likes

Thank you for the badge!!! I had fun with this challenge :relaxed:

10 Likes

Thank you for the badge. I had to really look at why I did that on my altar! So it was a great experience for me! I’m looking forward to the next one!

8 Likes

Thank you! :grin::grin:

9 Likes

Thank you so much for the badge! I look forward to the next challenge!

7 Likes

Thank you for the badge! :star_struck:

6 Likes

As always, my dearest Bri, thank you.
Blessed be
Garnet, In manibus numinum

6 Likes

Thank you for the badge! It was really insightful to learn a bit more about dragons from other cultures.

7 Likes

Thanks :blush: I loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: being interconnected with our family and friends and sharing our wisdom!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Thank you for the wonderful badge! :name_badge: This challenge was interesting in learning more about our higher powers and in how we relate to them. :innocent:

6 Likes

You are very welcome @Christina4, @Susurrus, @anon87969570, @Amethyst, @Rowan, @Garnet, @Kasandra, @Jeannie1, and @debra2- may the higher powers you call upon continue to watch over and protect you :pray::sparkles:

Thank you all once again for joining in the challenge! :infinite_roots: :heart:

8 Likes

Your so very welcome Travel Witch it’s very inspiring to hear all the voices of the archetype of the Witch! I love hearing the healing that moves through our coven! You all have so much wisdom!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Cheers to that- there is so much wonderful wisdom flowing the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s all thanks to you, Jeannie, and all the talented coven members for making this such a valuable place for magickal learning! :heart::sparkles:

6 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.