Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Keeper of Knowledge) 🤝

Many thanks to all those who joined in for the 58th Weekly Witchy Challenge :handshake:

Witchy Challenge One Witch to Another

To everyone who celebrated the act of sharing witchy wisdom this week- here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:mage: :woman_mage: Keeper of Knowledge :handshake: :open_book:

keeper of knowledge

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Witches sharing
Gif by Kelpls

Many thanks again for all of the beautiful and inspirational posts this week- not only helpful wisdom passed along, but also for the very heartwarming stories of those who are and have been important in the lives of coven members :handshake:

Hopefully the theme this week helped you to reminisce about things that made a difference in your practice, but also opened the door to new bits of witchy wisdom for you to learn about!

May we all continue to grow our knowledge and pass it forward- from one witch to another, through the ages and across both time and distance :infinite_roots: :heart:

Witch Circle
Picture from Widening the Circle

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :handshake: :sparkles:

13 Likes

Thank you, I love this one!

7 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the opportunity to realize that I have not only friends with immense amount of knowledge but family with beautiful hearts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

:happy dance: @BryWisteria thank you for such a wonderful opportunity to show gratitude for wisdom shared and also for my empowering new title.

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria! I really like this one too as @IrisW does. I wish I could have done 1 more small post because every time I finished & posted, I thought of new people to thank! I have to say I have a wonderful witchy family that is very helpful & supportive.

6 Likes

Thank you ! Love it

6 Likes

I still have a lot more to learn, but thank you for the badge!

7 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone- congrats to all of the Keepers of Knowledge! :open_book: :woman_mage: :heart:

And another big thanks to @praecog29 for coming up with such a fun idea for a challenge :partying_face:

That’s really kind of you, Siofra! :revolving_hearts: While the challenge itself has ended, the challenge thread will remain open for continued discussion over the weekend- so feel free to continue to share if you’d like to! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for my badge, :heart: :black_heart: :heart:
I always look forward to my challenges, with you all!
We always dive in deep, and find what has been hidden in within the soul. There we find the deeper self in this sacred place! It takes me inn to my sacred place then I find new avenues that I want to embark. That’s how I know that I am growing and just wanted to thank you all for being apart of my journey. I enjoyed this challenge because it made me want to travel more and be in nature so I can get grounded and centered. And only then will I find the will to truly live again a peaceful life with contentment and adoration for this world. Know I can practice my magic because of you! I cant wait to travel around the world!! A special thank thanks too Travel Witch, Siofra, Christina, Kassandra, Steph, Phoenix_Dawn, Peaches, Jessica55, Garnet, Jasmine The Blue, Missa, Carmen, Moonshowdow, Undomeher, Abs, Praecog29 Ben, Mary, Nick Wick, Bright Bear! I admire you all!!
Thank you for sharing your magic with me!
Blessed Be! :infinite_roots:
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you so much! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Beautifully said @Jeannie1 :heart: Many thanks back to you for sharing your journey, it has been inspirational to watch you grow and gain confidence in your practice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for all that you share!

You’re very welcome, @Missa! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun forum happenings.