Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Magickal Maestro) 📺

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 139th Weekly Witchy Challenge :tv:

Witch Media Stories Books TV Movies Challenge

To all those who explored witchy media this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a shiny new badge:

:tv: :books: Magickal Maestro :newspaper: :iphone:

P+P Challenge Badges

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

(And an extra thank you to @Kasandra for suggesting this week’s challenge theme! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :tv::sparkles:

16 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge

8 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you for this new sign!

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria !

Thank you to everyone who participated as I now have a lot more things to read/see!!

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge!

8 Likes

Thank you for the new badge and congrats to everyone who earned one! It was a really fun challenge and I enjoyed reading everyone’s entries. :pink_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you Bry @BryWisteria you do so much for us.

I am amazed at the depth of your efforts, both in your emails and your posts on the board. I am in awe.

And the shiny badges are nice too lol :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks for the new badge! Congratulations everyone!

8 Likes

Woo! Excited for the new badge :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you for the badge! Another great title—magickal maestro! Love to see that so many people participated. Wish I could have talked a bit more about some other series, but ran out of time. Oh well, I’m sure I bring it up at some point in one of my posts. :laughing:

8 Likes

Thanks :pray: so much! @BryWisteria :pink_heart: :pink_heart: :pink_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge @BryWisteria!

Congratulations to everyone who also received their new badges :tada:

7 Likes

Awww thank you, Shadeweaver! :heart: All of you here in the coven are so creative and inspiring- it makes it a lot of fun to put together content to share with you all! I’m always thrilled to hear that someone enjoyed a challenge or found an activity to be helpful. Thank you very much for joining in! :hugs::two_hearts:

Looking at all the great entries, it’s clear that witchy media is a popular topic! Please feel free to share more (whether it’s stories or recommendations, etc) anytime you feel called to do so :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks again for such a fun challenge theme suggestion, Kasandra! :raised_hands: :heart:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome, everyone! Congrats again to the Magickal Maestro! :partying_face: :heart: :tada:

(Maestros? Maestri? Not sure about the plural for this one :joy:)

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! The next one is already up and live in the forum- can you believe we’re at challenge number 140!? :astonished:

For anyone who hasn’t already found it, you can reach the new challenge here:

:clock1: Challenge #140 : Catch-Up!

Blessed be! :star2:

7 Likes

Look at all those amazing names up there that got a new badge today! :clap: Congratulations everyone! It was so exciting to read through the entries. I found some new things to watch/listen/read and was reminded of some old ones I had forgotten about! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.