Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Magnanimous) đź‘Ą

Great job to everyone who joined in for the 72nd Weekly Witchy Challenge :busts_in_silhouette:

Witchy Challenge Freedom in Forgiveness

To all those who explored forgiveness in magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:dove: :relieved: Magnanimous :old_key: :busts_in_silhouette:

Definition of Magnanimous from Dictionary.com

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Picture from TED Radio: Forgiveness

Finding forgiveness is a beautiful thing, but there’s no doubt about it- it is tricky to do ! Thank you so much to everyone for delving into this difficult challenge and for all of the truly breathtaking entries shared. This coven is truly blessed with some amazingly strong and powerful people- I am very inspired by what was shared this week! :pray::infinite_roots:

I hope you enjoyed the challenge theme- whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :sparkles:

Thanks again for participating! :tada:

(And thanks again to the wonderful @RyuWyn for suggesting the theme this week!)

Art by Mario Sanchez Nevado: Forgiveness

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :busts_in_silhouette: :sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you very much! This one was a challenge on how I wanted to approach my entry. I appreciate the work everyone put into their entries. Thank you for sharing your experiences with the coven! :infinite_roots:

I hope everyone practices some self-care and/or self-love :two_hearts: this week. You definitely deserve it. :hugs:

12 Likes

The Travel Witch, Bryanna B. Coven Contributor
I surely do hope you gave yourself this title, for you are one of the most gentle and magnanimous people I have ever met.
Blessed be, Stay safe and Goddess bless always
Garnet
OH, PS: Thank you for the title, even if I can’t spell it.

11 Likes

Congratulations on the new badges everyone! I’ll admit, I took part in this challenge privately and have had a lot of stuff going on :pray:t3: But hooray to everyone that faced their forgiveness!

11 Likes

I love that word,magnanimous.

10 Likes

Thank you for the badge!
I’d heard of the word magnanimous, but had forgotten what it meant. :laughing:

9 Likes

Thank you very much for this wonderful new badge @BryWisteria :grinning:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the new badge!

8 Likes

Thank you very much @BryWisteria for my new badge. This challenge literally came just when i needed it the most. Thank you to everyone for your love and support.

8 Likes

Hello Coven,
I am so proud of you all for your hard spiritual work and for your Insights on forgiveness. We all made courageous steps to stay grounded!
I need to admit this was honestly a tough challenge. This challenge made me challenge myself and who I am as a person. It tested :memo: my morals and values. I am free from these brutal hurts. It allowed me to stay true to myself on a deeper level. I want to keep this in my Book of Mirrors to ignite my power. The power to be free from anger and resentment. This was so powerful! Thank you all for being apart of my spiritual life!
Jeannie

7 Likes

You’re very welcome @Susurrus, @Garnet, @Kasandra, @Debra2, @Amethyst, @Jessica72- cheers to the marvelous magnanimous witches of the coven! :tada: Each of you are a beacon that those battling their own inner darkness can look towards for hope and inspiration :star2:

Thanks again for joining in! :heart:

I’m seconding this great advice from Siofra- for all those who dug deep into their inner darkness this week, if you haven’t already, treat 'yo self to some self-care work! :heart::blush:

You are so kind, Garnet- thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m afraid I wasn’t able to get into the right frame of mind for forgiveness work this week (being back at home has me all me over the place haha), but I plan to make up this challenge for the next Catch-Up :grin: :+1:

I’m glad you like it, Jem! :blush:

It makes me really happy to hear that the challenge helped you, Jessica :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Lots of love and a huge thanks back to you for joining in and sharing your entry! :heart:

It was indeed a tough challenge- congrats to you for overcoming the obstacle and lifting yourself to new heights, Jeannie! :tada: You did a really great job- many thanks back to you for sharing your spellwork and also for encouraging others on their own roads to healing. Lots of love! :heart:

And to everyone who is struggling to write the word “magnanimous”, you aren’t alone- if it wasn’t for auto-correct I wouldn’t be able to spell it either :joy: Great word and really fitting for this challenge, but it is a doozy to type out! :laughing:

8 Likes

Thank you for the awesome badge. This challenge has Trymy bought peace into my life. Forgiving is so powerful. I’m grateful for this experience .

7 Likes

You are very welcome, @MsQ! I agree, forgiveness is a difficult but very powerful and peaceful thing to achieve :dove: I’m glad you enjoyed the theme- thank you so much for joining in! :heart::blush:

1 Like

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.