Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Master of All Elements) 🔹

A round of applause to the talented folks who joined in for the 31st Weekly Witchy Challenge :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

To everyone who put their creative talents to the test and explored using all of the elements in their magickal practice- here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title:

:fire::ocean: Master of All Elements :wind_face: :mountain:

Master of Elements

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Drawing on one element requires focus- exploring and using all of the elements is a true challenge! Despite the tricky topic this week, I was once again amazed by the sheer talent and endless creativity of the coven. Seeing how each of you examined and used the elements of your unique practice was a true delight.

Thank you so much for joining in! I hope you had fun with the elements and were able to add something valuable to your magickal practice :sparkles:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :sparkles:

14 Likes

Congratulations to everyone! I really wanted to do this one, but I had some more pressing things going on last week that prevented me from doing it. Nevermind the weather being bad & affecting my body adversely. I will wait for the catch up challenge again.

I enjoyed reading everyone’s entries though. You all did a great job!

9 Likes

Thank you Krissie,
I hope you feel better :kissing_heart:
The weather is bad but hopefully you’re rested up for the full moon when it comes! Time heals at times.
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you, it just gets into my joints & causes a lot of pain throughout the day. So a lot of breaks. I am going to be cleaning off my table on the porch for the full moon so I can get my crystals out there for it! Luckily I have people home that can help me this week.

6 Likes

Way to prepare! I just got my table too so I could do ritual out side! What a great idea thanks for that great tip! I have a lot of crystals and thinking of putting them away and only having some out! So there’s not so much energy flow. Just wondering how many you bring out!?
As for me, my son never called after surgery so spell work was my focus! I grounded during the day, and did a little yoga. I learned how to crochet too! I need to practice more. I’ll do more and practice tomorrow. I can add some weaving into my crochet too :yarn:
Jeannie
Blessed be

8 Likes

We have a table out on our back porch that we use for cookouts and such. I bring out all of my crystals & crystal jewelry & leave them there for a few hours. In the winter I can’t leave them out all night because you never know when we will get rain or snow or any combination of the two.

I crochet & knit! I haven’t crocheted anything in a while or knit because when I was knitting hats before Christmas I cracked the skin on my thumb & couldn’t use the needles anymore. I hope you gets lots of practice! It’s fun & the things that can be made are beautiful and useful.

I hope you hear from your son soon & everything went okay @Jeannie1

7 Likes

YAY! I feel very fancy now! :smiley:

:sweat_drops: :fire: :wind_face: :seedling:

8 Likes

Exactly what I’m saying :smirk: :laughing:

6 Likes

Congratulations everyone :partying_face: :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

@Susurrus I know you really wanted to do this one but couldn’t get the chance :hugs: I’m sure you’ll be able to try again when we have another catch-up!

6 Likes

You bring out as many crystals as your heart desires. And please keep us updated with your son!!

7 Likes

Thank you for the fancy badge. I will spare the coven anymore jokes about a certain cartoon. :sweat_smile: It has been a lot of fun doing all of the elements with others on here and along the way I learned some really useful things. :grinning:

6 Likes

Congratulations Everyone! There were a lot of great posts.

4 Likes

Thanks! :seedling: :dash: :fire: :droplet: At first, I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get this badge, but I learned it’s not too difficult to incorporate all the elements in spells and rituals.

6 Likes

@BryWisteria , thank you for the badge!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the badge, and congratulations everyone! We’re rocking this witch thing! LOL.

3 Likes

Thank you!! Real happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

No worries at all, @Susurrus- it is important to take care of yourself and your needs. The next Catch-Up Challenge is on the horizon- I look forward to seeing your lovely elemental magick in the future! :blush::two_hearts:

Enjoy your crochet, @Jeannie1! It sounds like fun- feel free to share a picture when you finish what you’re working on. I’d love to see it! :yarn: :heart:

Hahaha I know the feeling, @praecog29! It took all my self-control not to name this title after the series- copyright aside, it would be perfect for fans like us! :joy:

You did wonderfully, @Kasandra! Thanks for bravely jumping in and giving it a try- I’m glad you found that using all the elements was easier than it seemed at first! Great job :raised_hands:

And to everyone else- you are all very welcome! Thank YOU all for joining in :hugs:

I hope you enjoy the upcoming challenge as well- it will be posted today! Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you for your understanding. I love this coven for it’s support. I have a lot going on at the moment, but I am trying to make sure I pop in at least once a day. If I get to pop in more than that, then it’s just a fun bonus! I’m watching the weather for the weekend. The last few full moons here it hasn’t been favorable for crystals to be out there & I don’t have a window that you can see the moon from. I blame the way my house is set & the surrounding trees. :full_moon:

4 Likes

This challenge was definitely a unique one! Im so excited to have this badge :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You earned it, @Missa! Great job :partying_face: :two_hearts:

4 Likes