Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Merrily Magickal) 🥳

Well done to the cheery folks who let their magick shine in the 23rd Weekly Witchy Challenge! :partying_face:

To all those who used their magickal talents to bring joy and welcome the warmth of happy holiday feelings- bravo! Here is a special shout-out for you :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title:*

:partying_face::evergreen_tree: Merrily Magickal :confetti_ball::candle:

Merrily Magickal

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

There was energy in the air before this week, but reading about everyone’s holiday preparations and magickal cheer really upped the excitement level! :star_struck:

It has been a delight and such an inspiration to see the many crafts, activities, plans, and joys of the coven over the past week- thank you again to everyone who shared their holiday cheer :heart:

Whether your holidays have already ended or are just getting started- wishing you and your loved ones all the best! Seasons’ greetings filled with love, light, and joy :christmas_tree::candle::two_hearts:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :blush:

Wishing happy, healthy, and safe holiday celebrations to you and your loved ones- blessed be! :sparkling_heart::partying_face:

8 Likes

@BryWisteria, thank you! Was a lot of fun, magickal and spiritual.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the new badge! I love this one! I also love the imagery that you used in this post! One of my favorite things is the lights at this time of year. I look forward to the next challenge!

4 Likes

Thank you for the wonderfully cheerful new badge! This is the first time in a long time I’ve actually felt the Yuletide Spirit and I can’t help but think it’s thanks to all of you!

4 Likes

I love this new badge too @kasie ! Its the first time in a few years that I have felt festive also! Usually I have more decorations up, but its been a weird year. My favorite thing to do this year was going to look at the Christmas lights over the town line & then again at Gillette Stadium. Both times I brought my daughter & we were listening to festive music. I even made a Plaistow, I havent had one of those for the season in a couple of years, at least.

4 Likes

Sounds like y’all had a wonderful time! I used to love looking at lights while listening to Christmas music. It always seems to make the lights special.

4 Likes

This was the first time I have gone in 20 years! We had a lot of fun & it made me happy!

4 Likes

Good! I’m glad! :hugs:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Walter- I’m so glad you had fun! :partying_face:

Hooray, @Susurrus- I’m happy to hear that! I also love the lights this time of year :sparkles: Everything feels so exciting and magickal

That’s so sweet @Amethyst, you are very welcome and I’m so glad you’ve been feeling the holiday joy! It is a special season that I am glad we can enjoy together this year :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Once again, happy holiday celebrations everyone! :heart::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

I hope everyone finds some peace & love over the holidays. My daughter has brought joy to me everyday this season & kept me going. I wish this feeling on everyone.

4 Likes

That is so kind of you, thank you @Susurrus! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your daughter is lucky to have such a loving and caring mom- enjoy the holidays together! Love and light :heart::candle:

3 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.