Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Mountain Witch) 🏔

Merry meet!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in for the 101st Weekly Witchy Challenge :mountain_snow:

Spells8 Mountain Land Earth Magick Challenge

To all those who trekked through mountain magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:mountain: :national_park: Mountain Witch :sunrise_over_mountains::rock:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Thank you to everyone who ventured into the sacred world of the mountains and explored the wild, freeing, and amazing world of land and mountain magick- it was such an honor to read everyone’s entries, see such amazing pictures, and enjoy how each of you tackled your own unique take to this area of magick! :mountain: :sparkles:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :mountain: :sparkles:

12 Likes

Thank you for the lovely new badge, as always! I really liked that one & wound up spending most of the weekend barefoot too! :footprints: :fireworks:

Congratulations to everyone who also received a badge & participated in the challenge! Round of applause :clap: for all of you too! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Thank you for the lovely new badge! I’m tempted to switch for once! LOL!

11 Likes

Kogaan fah siinsezin do strunmah (Thank you for the mountain badge)! Lahbriin do strunmah (mountain witch)!

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge and title! I had fun! The description of a mountain witch resonates with me.

Congratulations to everyone else who participated. Thank you for sharing your journey with us! I enjoyed the ideas and pictures.

10 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria
This topic has intrigued me! I will be diving more into the topic of the Mountain Witches of the Appalachia :heart: Thank you as always!!!

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge!

6 Likes

@BryWisteria
Thank you!
viewNot only great title but I can spell it.
Garnet Mountain Witch
PS: Ready for a new challenge! Vroom, Vroom.

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a new badge today! I had such a great time reading through everyone’s entries and seeing all the pictures that everyone shared :heart:

5 Likes

I haven’t gotten to read anyones entry yet as we are internetless and are waiting for our new modem to arrive. We live so far out our cell signal is also trash… so popping on and off as I am out and about! But congratulations to everyone!

5 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! :hugs:

I have a bigger smile now… :heart: oh and I can spell it too! :rofl:

Thank you :pray: @MeganB :hugs: It was fun to read everyone’s entry! I love the mountains and really miss them when I’m away. :heart:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, I thought I was the only one that felt that way about places! I had to move home from when I moved to KY then TX because I couldn’t stand not being closer to water! I mean, I know it was a mountain challenge & I adore mountains & their beauty & strength. The views are to die for at all times of the year, but the water element :water_element: I just can’t not be around large bodies of water or easily accessible to me anyway.

I think Earth :earth_element: & Fire :fire_element: are my 2nd & 3rd & then air :air_element: … or they are all in a tie with one another.

3 Likes

I lived in Alaska for a couple of years and I had mountains and an ocean right there. It was so beautiful but when it snowed, there was snow until the spring thaw!

My strongest element is Water :water_element: 2nd is Air :air_element: 3rd is Fire :fire_element: and last is Earth :earth_element: so maybe that’s why I have moved to so many different places. With my attraction to the mountains, you would think I would have Earth first, uh… no! I think it’s more air for me because I like being higher with a view!

3 Likes

See I like the other 3 elements equally but water is first & foremost. I’ll have to take another look at my birth chart & see where the signs/elements are in there predominantly. :thinking: see if anything pops out at me there. :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone! :heart: Thanks again for joining in- congrats to the Mountain Witches! :partying_face: :mountain: :sparkles:

Hooray! :blush: I’m really glad you liked the description, Crystal- may you wear your new title with pride! :heart:

So exciting! May you continue to enjoy your studies- I hope you can unearth some amazing things about them! :mountain: :sparkles:

It’s comin’ right up! :grin: New challenge launching soon! :tada:

Oh no! Sorry to hear the internet is down there- I hope your new modem arrives soon! :pray:

5 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.