Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Peritus viatorem) đź‘Ł

A heartfelt thanks to all those who joined in for the 32nd Weekly Witchy Challenge :footprints:

To everyone who looked back through the pages of history (whether their own or of a topic close to their heart and practice) to explore magickal roots and celebrate a magickal journey - here is special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title:

:flashlight: :footprints: Peritus viatorem :open_book: :railway_track:

:heavy_plus_sign: “Peritus viatorem” is a Latin title that can be translated as: Experienced traveler :heavy_plus_sign:

peritus title

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Our lives are full of memories both happy and sad. Looking back on the journey so far can rekindle old emotions and wash us in a wave of nostalgia. Hopefully, through examining your magickal roots and personal journey you were able to find a sense of well-deserved pride and accomplishment for everything that made you who you are today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Reading everyone’s stories was a delight- I hope that you also felt that it helped to deepen the bonds between coven members. Thank you again for sharing both your personal histories/journey and endless support! :pray:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :footprints: :heart:

5 Likes

I really enjoyed this one. It was great to see everyone’s stories and the similarities and differences. Thank you for setting this one up. I can’t wait for the next one.

6 Likes

Thank you for the badge! Its important to remember where we come from! I enjoyed this one too!

7 Likes

Thank you once again @BryWisteria for creating a wonderful challenge. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

You are all very welcome! Thank you for your kind words @Susurrus, @Amethyst, and @Rowan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll be typing up the new challenge in just a bit- I hope you all enjoy this next one too! Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.