Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Powerful Protector) 🛡

Well done to everyone who joined in for the 62nd Weekly Witchy Challenge :shield:

Spells8 Protective Magick Challenge

To all those who explored protective magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:shield::raised_hand: Powerful Protector :lock: :sparkles:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Art by Davey-sama: The Magic Barrier

Well done to all of the Protectors! Protection Magick is a basic yet essential aspect of the Craft and can be used in so many ways. Thank you to all of you for showing off your skills and exploring the many different ways you can approach Protective Casting! :star_struck:

Hopefully you had fun with the theme whether it is or isn’t something you normally think of in your practice. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your practice :sparkles:

Thanks again for joining in! :tada:

(And thanks again to @Sarah29 for the challenge suggestion! :pray:)

Art by Gabriel Bulkik XIX on ArtStation

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :shield::sparkles:

16 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! A great addition to my collection! I look forward to the next challenge.

9 Likes

Thank you for the badge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Oh my happy first challenge sign !!! :joy::joy::joy::blush::blush::blush::blush::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: And thank you so much for this nice gift :gift::tada::mage:

9 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

Thank you for the awesome new badge!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for this challenge (it was the perfect time for me, personally!), and for the new title! I’ll wear it with honor. Great job to everyone. You are all so dedicated to your craft and you inspire me constantly.

6 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! I always look forward to seeing what they will be. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Thank you for counting me in! :smiley: Lovely badge :shield:

5 Likes

If I keep this up I will need a sash.

7 Likes

Yes, thank you for the new badge :shield:

6 Likes

Yay a new shiny badge :relaxed:

6 Likes

@Susurrus, @Christina4, @Zari, @IrisW, @Amethyst, @Sarah29, @Kasandra, @RyuWyn, @Jim, @Pedros10, @TheMuslimWitch- you’re all very welcome, thank YOU for joining in and showing off your protective magick talents! :partying_face: :heart:

Hahaha :laughing: :+1: It’s not exactly a sash, but if you go to your summary page (by clicking your picture in the top right-hand corner of the screen) and then click “badges” you can see your wall of achievements! :trophy: :partying_face:

And now, with the latest forum update, you can mark up to 2 badges as your favorites by clicking the star icon :star2: :grin:

10 Likes

Thanks a lot @BryWisteria

These contests are really effective.

7 Likes

You’re welcome, @Princess_Tara! I’m very glad you find them helpful :blush:

6 Likes

Yay! Thank you :slight_smile: this was fun

6 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it, @Missa! Thanks for joining in :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:
I am feeling like I can protect myself more know that I have all of you to help me discover all the ways I can protect myself so thank you :blush:
Bright blessings

5 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.