Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Reverent Witch) 🛐

Thank you once again to all of the wonderful witches who joined in for the 40th Weekly Witchy Challenge :place_of_worship: !

To all those who shared their workings with altars and sacred spaces this week, here is a special shout-out for you :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:place_of_worship: :candle: Reverent Witch :amphora: :dagger:

Rever

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

The altars of the coven shone brightly this week- such a delight to see everyone’s sacred spaces on display!

Altars are a physical reflection of both ourselves and our magickal practices. They can be secluded and personal, or on display to show the world with pride. Whether you shared pictures, plans, and/or thoughts about your altar- thank you very much! :pray:

Hopefully this challenge helped you to explore the world of sacred spaces. With the inspiration and support of the coven, our individual practices can continue to grow and evolve in exciting new ways :sparkles:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :place_of_worship: :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you ever so much, I really enjoyed this challenge :slight_smile:

They didn’t arrive in time, but this morning I receive these Sabbat altar tiles and handmade bowl from two sellers on Etsy (PagansMagick and ElementalCeramics) which I’ve now added to my Beltane altar.

11 Likes

Thank you for the badge! Another one for my collection! I hope you have a great day!

@IrisW those are lovely! I love Etsy shops, I have found some of my favorite treasures there.

6 Likes

Thank you, thank very much! @BryWisteria very happy :blush: indeed although my altar cloth and others things are not yet here. I enjoyed this challenge either way.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for the badge!:smiley: I was afraid I wouldn’t get one since I didn’t post any pictures.

5 Likes

Congratulations everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you @BryWisteria for my new badge :star_struck: I love it :heartpulse: I had fun with this challenge, I’ve only really had a permanent Altar in the house for about 3 months now and it started as an Altar to gives offerings to the Norse Gods. It had grown so much since then and so have I, thank you all so much for being you and being awesome :heartpulse:

@IrisW I love those Sabbat tiles! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Thank you for sharing such a find :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It was really amazing to see them all! :cupid:

6 Likes

Thank you for the lovely badge! And it was so nice seeing everyone’s altar! We’ve got a creative bunch of people here!

4 Likes

This was a very inspiring and engaging challenge. Congratulations to all the badge-earners!!! :tada: :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

You are very welcome everyone! Thank you all once again for sharing your beautiful altars and joining in the challenge :heart:

Those tiles are stunning, @IrisW! They will be such a lovely addition to your altar each season :heart_eyes:

No worries, @Kasandra! Not everyone has access to or is savvy with cameras, so all challenges can be entered by sharing through writing alone. And while a picture tells a thousand words, a thousand words can paint many pictures in the mind! :writing_hand: :grin:

Congrats again to all the Reverent Witches! Great job! :tada:

9 Likes

I absolutely love this quote! It’s so true! That’s my favorite part of writing. Painting a picture. :paintbrush: :framed_picture:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.