Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Rune Reader) :fehu:

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 118th Weekly Witchy Challenge :fehu:

Runes Runic Magick Challenge Spells8

To all those who explored runes and runic magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

(There are a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry please let me know and I will be happy to add you in)

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:bone: :fehu::pouch: Rune Reader :coin: :raido: :sparkles:

P+P Challenge Badges

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

(And an extra thank you to @SpanishWitchy for suggesting this week’s theme! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :mega:

Blessed be! :speaking_head::sparkles:

17 Likes

OOOOOOOOH YES!!! I will wear it with great pride!!! Thank you very much for considering my suggestion, @BryWisteria !!! Thank you!!!

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here it’s about 4 AM… I can’t sleep :confused: but I’m sure later this morning I will be :laughing:

I like this badge… when I’m up & around I’ll have to decide if I want to change that too!

I enjoyed everyone’s entries & the different types of runes that are out there!

12 Likes

Here is 10:04 AM. Im reading you from work! jejeje

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria. It was fun and I learned a lot from everyone!

8 Likes

Thank you! I enjoyed this challenge.

8 Likes

Sometimes i forget about time difference… 4hrs ago was 4pm my time or 5pm. I only just left work not long ago… but tgen i should of been home by now as i worked few extra hours after my shift. But its interesting to see the different time zones n different positions of the day ppl are in at the same time. You were ( assuming you do a day shift) perhaps in start of your work day, me id of been ( or supposed to be at the end and the Siofra was early morning. I wonder if im behind ir ahead… and then i try wrap my head around time zones around world at one point of time after a 12hr shift and by time get hone 3-4hrs of public transport :joy::joy::joy:not sure my brain can take that puzzle lol but irs cool to see where everyone else is at in day anyways :grin:

8 Likes

I hope you got to sleep in the end, i know how hard it is when you cant sleep till way lage in morning. . So i hopr u managed to gwt some sleep and slept well when you did

8 Likes

Thank you for the new badge and congratulations to everyone who got one too!

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge and the wonderful challenge! Love learning and expanding my practice!

7 Likes

Congratulations everyone that got a new badge today! :partying_face: I just barely made this one but I’m glad I did. Now I have a new page to add to my grimoire. I’m getting ready to read through everyone else’s entries, too :clap: Congrats new Rune Readers!

5 Likes

Thank you for the (101st) badge! I plan to work with the dragon runes more. I’m even considering using one to make my first crystal grid.

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: for the new badge @BryWisteria
This challenge was fun! :partying_face:
Love :heart: always

5 Likes

Thank you for the new title. In light of this topic this week i have purchased a runes book to help me increase my knowledge on the subject :blush:

7 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone- thanks again for joining in to share your love, wisdom, and passion for runes this week! Three cheers to the wonderful Rune Readers! :partying_face: :sparkles:

It was a great theme for a challenge- thank you again for the awesome suggestion! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, @jessica72! Thanks again for joining in the challenge :blush::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you, i am enjoying the Runes course and playing with my Runes!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome @kathleen9- I’m so happy to hear you are enjoying your rune studies and readings! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.