Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Shadow Survivor) đź–¤

Well done to all of the brave souls who took part in the 42nd Weekly Witchy Challenge :black_heart: !

To all those who delved into Shadow Magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:night_with_stars: :new_moon_with_face: Shadow Survivor :black_heart: :shushing_face:

shadow

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

There’s no doubt about it- Shadow Work can be a brutal aspect of magick. I am so proud of everyone- not only for the sincere and reflective entries shared, but also for all of the challenges each one of you has overcome on your journey in life.

Reading everyone’s Shadow Work experiences was humbling and inspirational. May your journey stretch onwards- sending you endless love and light as you continue to defeat the shadows holding you back and achieve your dreams :sparkles:

After the soul-digging of this week, let me once again recommend some time spent on self-care. Rest, relax, and recover from your Shadow Work with a Self-Care Break Spell or other positive self-care magick :sparkling_heart:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :new_moon_with_face: :sparkles::black_heart:

15 Likes

Thank you, loving the new title!

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge, that one definitely took a lot out of me. I’m not really a sharer. I kind of keep it moving. Probably why any time I do shadow work there is something to work on :rofl: Sitting with myself is scary at times, but I’m happy that I did it. It was like a weight lifted & I just feel lighter.

13 Likes

I’m pleased with myself for participating in my first challenge and honored to be awarded my first challenge badge! Thank you for creating this challenge!! It will be something that I will try to incorporate into my life on an as-needed basis.

:new_moon:

Kat

13 Likes

Well done everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Shadow work is difficult but I’m glad I got to share it with all of you and hear your stories in return :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We are beautiful, shadows an all :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Thank you all for all your input during the dark moon!! I am so glad we worked through the dark moon!
Congratulations Kat for your first challenge!
And thank you for all of your entries I really enjoyed everyone! :black_heart:
Jeannie

9 Likes

Congrats again to all of the Shadow Survivors! :partying_face: :black_heart:

Well done on your first challenge @Artemisia- I’m glad you found Shadow Work to be a helpful part of your practice :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge! I just love collecting them!

6 Likes

Thank you, for my new badge. I did well for my first time at shadow work. Really proud of my self. Thanks for the challenge…

7 Likes

Thank you for the new title @BryWisteria ,

I’ll see if I can write a different poem for the challenge this week with the theme in mind, I actually feel a lot calmer than I had ever been, whoever sent out those prayers and candles, thank you for it has worked and done its purpose

Blessed Be,
Margaret

7 Likes

You are very welcome @Amethyst and @NickWick! :black_heart: Great job again on the challenge :blush:

What a fun idea, @Anne2! :heart_eyes: I just saw your poem “Liberation”- it was beautiful and does follow the theme of Shadow Work and inner exploration wonderfully!

You are very welcome and I am so glad the challenge theme was inspirational for you- I’m looking forward to reading more of your beautiful poems in the future :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Once again thank you @BryWisteria , @Liisa , @Amethyst , @Susurrus , @IrisW , @Francisco , @praecog29 , @NickWick , @Jeannie1 and every one else for being supportive, I hope you will be able to find the same support and peace in your life too,

Blessed Be,
Margaret

9 Likes

Thank you anne2,
I am so glad to help support, I think ill pass the torch around the coven so we can shine through all the darkness! During the darkest times, we all can see that there are so many gifts in life! We are so lucky :four_leaf_clover: to be alive! We are supported and loved!
Jeannie
Blessed be✨

8 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.