Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Unus qui est libratum) ⚔

Thank you to everyone who joined in for the 71st Weekly Witchy Challenge :crossed_swords:

Dual Wielding Opposite Forces

To all those who explored opposing forces and combined them in magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:crossed_swords: :fire: Unus qui est libratum :droplet: :balance_scale:

Unus qui est libratum is a Latin phrase that can be translated as “One who is balanced” ←

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Art by Milan Loiacono from How Yin Yang Promotes Harmony

This challenge was a real, er, challenge ! :laughing: A huge round of applause to all those who stepped out of their comfort zones and pushed the limits of their knowledge to work with opposite forces this week. I am amazed by both the diversity of entries and the skills of the coven- thank you all so much for joining in! :pray:

I hope you enjoyed the challenge theme- whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :sparkles:

Thanks again for participating! :tada:

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :crossed_swords: :sparkles:

15 Likes

Oh I like this badge. Thanks! And congrats to everyone that got themselves all :fire: balanced :ocean:

10 Likes

Thank you! With all these Latin badges, I feel like studying the language, now. :laughing:

11 Likes

Great badge!

10 Likes

Thank you for the lovely badge! I loved doing this challenge! I really should go through them & see if I can find one to change mine to… I have about 100 so there has to be something :joy: Except that I really love the one I’ve had all this time. What a conundrum, every week :rofl:

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for this new balanced badge.

8 Likes

Really enjoyed seeing everyone’s creativity flow for this challenge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I think the diversity in entries was the best part of this challenge. Everyone definitely did a great job with coming up with dualities & ones that I wouldn’t have thought of putting together! :infinite_roots: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thanks so much for the new badge! It’s wonderful!

8 Likes

Thank you very much @BryWisteria :blush:

8 Likes

WooHoo! Thank You for the badge, and Congrats to everyone also.

7 Likes

As always, Thank you Bry.
Congratulations to all who entered challenge. I was so impressed at how thought provoking, thorough and well written your pieces were.
Stay blessed.
Garnet - Unus qui est libratum

4 Likes

Many thanks back to you @MeganB, @Kasandra, @Jem1, @Susurrus, @Debra2, @CelestiaMoon, @Amethyst, @Jessica72, @Rowan, and @Garnet- everyone did such a great job on the tricky challenge this week! :clap::partying_face:

The forum shines brightly with your dual magick- thanks again for sharing your wonderful witchy talents in the challenge! :heart::sparkles:

9 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.