Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Wielder of Symbols) :pentagram:

Thank you to everyone who joined in for the 83rd Weekly Witchy Challenge :pentagram:

Spells8 Witchy Challenge Symbols and Sigils

To all those who explored magickal symbols and sigils this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:scroll::triskele: Wielder of Symbols :pentagram: :writing_hand:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Picture from LonerWolf: Sigil Magick

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week! By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

(And an extra thank you to @Kasandra for suggesting the theme this week! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :pentagram::sparkles:

16 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria, for the new badge. I really enjoyed this challenge!

10 Likes

Thank you very much for the new badge! Another to add to my collection! Yay! I liked doing that challenge. I got my :nazar_amulet: goodies all ready to be used & I have been wearing the necklace since then. I can’t wear the bracelet, too fragile & I don’t want to lose it.

10 Likes

Thank you for the lovely new badge! It was fun stretching my limits and learning something new!

10 Likes

Thank You @BryWisteria !! This was so much fun and I can’t wait for the next challenge.

11 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria! I will wear this badge with honor.

I hope you have a blessed day!

Athena

11 Likes

New badge alert :rotating_light:…. Thank you!

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! This challenge really opened something up for me. I am going with @Franki-Moon idea of a book of Sigils.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

11 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria :heart: I learned so much doing this challenge and I’m looking forward to the next one!
With much love!

9 Likes

Thank you for the badge! And thank you for making another one of my suggestions a weekly witchy challenge!

10 Likes

Look at that long list of participants that got a new badge today! :partying_face: Happy dance for us all!

9 Likes

Thank you very much for my new badge!

6 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! <3 and for the great challenge! Really enjoyed it!

I’ll be sure to post my finished runes tomorrow!

6 Likes

You are all very welcome- thank you so much for joining in the challenge this week! Congrats again to the Wielders of Symbols! :partying_face: :sparkles:

@Kasandra The pleasure is truly mine- it was a great suggestion, thanks again for sharing it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@MeganB I know- it’s an impressive list! :clap: It may actually be the challenge with the most entries, but I’m not sure there’s any way to check without going through all the badges one by one haha :sweat_smile: So, without counting, maybe we can just say it’s currently the most-entered challenge we’ve got so far :grin: :+1:

@Artemisia Can’t wait to see the finished runes, Kat! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you very much @BryWisteria for the new Badge – Weilder of Symbols) I love it! :pentagram:

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Debra2- thanks again for joining in the challenge! :grinning: :tada:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.