Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Witch of the Flame) đź•Ż

Well done to all those who joined in on the Seventeenth Weekly Witchy Challenge :candle:

To everyone who explored the many meanings and uses of candles to light their intention and give spark to their magic- here is a special shout-out in recognition of your beautiful spellwork! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title!

:fire::sparkles: Witch of the Flame :candle::rainbow:

flame witch

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username, and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

What a pleasure to see the many ways everyone uses their candle magick! It was truly a delight to see your altars, spellwork, and read your chants and experiences as you used candles to empower and direct your magick.

There are so many uses for candles- I hope everyone enjoyed exploring them this week! I look forward to seeing future spells as everyone continues to cast creative candle magick. Well done to all! :clap::candle:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :mega:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you! I love the title. This one was a good one for me because I’m still waiting for a decision, but at the same time it’s still early.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the new badge! And thank you @BryWisteria, for working so hard to come up with new challenges and ideas. That can’t be easy, but you do a great job at it! Well done! :hugs:

3 Likes

what @Amethyst said. Loving this badge! and gosh you’re doing an amazing job @BryWisteria :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Awww thank you so much @Susurrus, @Amethyst, and @Limeberry- it makes me so happy that you enjoy the challenges and titles! :blush:

Next one is coming soon! I hope you all have fun with the next challenge too :hugs::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks for the badge! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I enjoyed reading all of the candle spells in last week’s challenge!! So many flames shining brightly! :candle: :fire:

Thanks for this challenge, Brianna! I love the new Title!

4 Likes

You are very welcome @Colin and @Francisco! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So happy you like it- enjoy the new title and all the wonderful candle spells everyone shared! :candle:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.