💧 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Splish Splash Spellwork

Got my discount today downtown Chicago

15 Likes

I absolutely love this! I love listening to waves and the sound of seagulls to help me relax and fall asleep. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

12 Likes

It’s been a long time since I’ve done this, but I knew exactly what I needed to do for this week’s challenge. The energy of this Full Moon in Virgo is exactly what I need to harness for my personal goals. It is grounded and stable, yet the axis it posed with Pisces meant it was also emotional and intuitive. This quote from Cafe Astrology really summed up the way I felt for this Full Moon.

A crisis of sorts (which can be a crisis of consciousness) or sudden awareness of a lack in our lives provides us with a golden opportunity to explore our emotional needs within the context of the house polarity where the Full Moon occurs in our natal charts.

This Week in Astrology | Cafe Astrology .com

Anyway, with all that in mind, I decided to make some Moon Water enhanced with the energy of this Virgo-Pisces Axis Full Moon.

I left it on my windowsill overnight and grabbed it this morning. I added some to my tea for the group ritual and I will continue adding it to my coffee once a week (or daily when needed) as an additive to help me achieve the goals I have.

Thank you for sharing this one. It’s long but it looks beneficial - I’m saving it for later! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What a great idea! :clap: I love it!

I hope cleansing is easy for you :people_hugging: I know you’ve been going through a rather difficult time lately. May the cleansing water bring you peace :pray:

Ohh I love a good deprivation tank float :heart_eyes: I’ve only done it once but it was the best thing I had done in a long time.

Oh my Gods, what a beautiful bottle! :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

This is my first post and challenge. The Virgo :virgo: Snow Full Moon was in the perfect aligment with my goals. Sooo exciting! I did a ritual for each day of the full moon. Starting out with an orcale card spread. Then I did the Snow Moon Ritual and meditation from Spells8 along with creating Moon Water and Moon Oil. Today I will be doing a crystal grid for my home n family for peace, prosperity, protection, love and harmony and the 7 day money spell. (Figure I can get full use from all the extra energy available) My snow moon meditation was so amazing and journaling right after showed me signs in the form of angel numbers. It was amazing, the inspiration from here is beyond words for me right now! :white_check_mark::green_heart:

I would share photos, but I don’t know how? :joy::rofl:

Ok so after some wonderful instructions here are my pics :kissing_heart:

16 Likes

Merry Meet @Diamond ! So glad to have you with us! Glad you did your first challenge already! They are a lot of fun and a great way to learn too!

There is a little rectangle with an up arrow at the bottom of the box where you create your post. This is what is used to upload pics.

Oh! Btw! I’m Mystique, an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota!

Feel free to hop over to the introduction forum and let us know a little more about you if you would like!

Blessed Be

14 Likes

We have a tutorial for just about everything over here, including adding pictures to posts! → Forum How-To :speech_balloon: Guides for Using the Forum!

14 Likes
14 Likes

Challenge Entry

Water doesn’t play a huge role in my Craft, but when it does it always involve the sea-born goddess Aphrodite and self-care and love. One of my favorite rituals is making myself a cup of hibiscus or raspberry tea and listening to the Aphrodite devotional on this channel with the scent of roses coming from my essential oil diffuser. :blush:

My altar to Aphrodite. Imbolc decorations are still up.

I’ve begun to use rose water again and this week, I’ve been using spraying my face and hair with it after showering. :rose: :droplet:

I don’t know if I ever told this story but one time, when I made my own rose water, I went to pour it out and it smelled like alcohol! I guess the petals fermented and I accidentally made rose wine? :laughing:

18 Likes

Thanks you megan only time will heal all wounds. I was wondering is there any cleansing music you could suggest which would be good to play whilst meditating.

14 Likes

I will try it with the spaces?!?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks!!

14 Likes

Challenge entry!
element call
I call upon the Element of Water and His Spirits that dig the depths of the earth that fill the abyss of the sea that load the black clouds and fill the underground caverns
I call upon the Element of Water that drowns her cities and villages
which destroys fruits by flooding…
I call upon the Water Element that makes the waves roar
and I ask him to surround my enemies, those who hurt my heart, to make a water barrier between them and me…and to save me…I wish my pain would chase them…
craft materials
1 blue candle
1 black candle
incense
storm water drainage

[AI-Generated]
photo pinterest

17 Likes

Absolutely love it :blush::blush::blush:

13 Likes

:grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation:

It’s time for a friendly reminder:

:exclamation: This challenge will soon close :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and haven’t done so already, please post about your challenge experience by the deadline:

Tuesday, Feb 26th at 7:00 AM EDT (Eastern US Time)

It’s a real pool party in the forum this week - thank you so much to everyone who has jumped in to explore some splishy-splashy water magick this week! :ocean: :grinning: The entries have been very refreshing to read- great job to everyone who has shared an entry! :pray:

If you haven’t already shared an entry but would like to join in, this is your friendly reminder that you still have time left to do so.

Blessed Be! :droplet: :sparkles:

11 Likes

I have at least one playlist on Spotify for cleansing music. I also like to listen to lo-fi music on YouTube. Let me see what links I can grab for you.

13 Likes

Amazing thank you so much

12 Likes

You’re very welcome! I hope they’re helpful :heart:

11 Likes

Oh I’m sure they will be :slight_smile: :triple_moon_goddess:

12 Likes

Challenge Entry:
I did the Bathing in the blood of my enemies as a bath.:drop_of_blood: Bathe In the Blood of Thine Enemies - A Shower Cleanser Success Spell

I used charchol instead of back salt and it changed my scrub into black tint, not red. So maybe the blood of my my enemies is black? Cause they are evil? Dunno.
I loved this ritual it made me feel so empowered.
I also made moon water and i am going to infuse it into my daily beverages till the next fill moon.

15 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. It was wonderful and just what I needed after a stressful day at work. I really want to go on holiday and lie on the beach now!

14 Likes

Old blood can turn black :black_heart:

12 Likes