💧 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Splish Splash Spellwork

Oh I’m sure they will be :slight_smile: :triple_moon_goddess:

12 Likes

Challenge Entry:
I did the Bathing in the blood of my enemies as a bath.:drop_of_blood: Bathe In the Blood of Thine Enemies - A Shower Cleanser Success Spell

I used charchol instead of back salt and it changed my scrub into black tint, not red. So maybe the blood of my my enemies is black? Cause they are evil? Dunno.
I loved this ritual it made me feel so empowered.
I also made moon water and i am going to infuse it into my daily beverages till the next fill moon.

15 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. It was wonderful and just what I needed after a stressful day at work. I really want to go on holiday and lie on the beach now!

14 Likes

Old blood can turn black :black_heart:

12 Likes

Good point. And i was washing away old enemies. So that makes sense. Thank you for this insight @Devenne

12 Likes

Always glad to help my fellow coven members. Y’all help me all the time. :heart:

12 Likes

Thanks. This is a great meditation. I think it’s going to be one of my favorites!

I’ve only been to the beach twice and that was when I was a young’un. So it was nice to imagine. Glad you liked it too!

13 Likes

Magikal :sparkling_heart::sparkles::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

13 Likes

So pretty :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Welcome Diamond!!! Beautiful post :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Washing away old enemies lol that’s cool I need to try that you did a great job @celineelise

14 Likes

I adore EVERYONE’S entries! :sparkles: They’re all spectacular, personal and special! I love the energy! Goddess Brigid :brigid_cross: has been calling to me nightly in my dreams and daily rituals this past month and you all have been a part of her blessings! This is a profound season for me and I’m just thrilled to have shared it with you. Y’all are great :consecrate_spell: :pentagram: :infinite_roots:

12 Likes

Challenge entry- Splish Splash
I’m finally getting around to posting my entry I chose to do another cleansing bath because the Snow Moon encompasses all things cleansing and purification. I bought a cute cupcake bath bomb and when I put it in the bath it turned red and when I crushed the bath bomb it reminded me of the blood of thy enemies it looked really cool. Then I tried to mix some violet rice in my conditioner and it poured out to fast and turned the whole bath purple. I lit the candles got in and dunked myself completely under water and imagined I was getting rid of all the stress and hurt that still lingers then I said blessed be before I got out. :witch_pentacle:
Oh I also drew a pentagram :pentagram: on the bottom of the tub in bath salt before I turned on the water.

14 Likes

WEEKLY WITCHY CHALLENGE - Splish Splash Spellwork

CHALLENGE ENTRY for @jan_TheGreenWitch

Laundry Magick: (water, scent/herb/aromatherapy)

I used this ritual last night for imbuing an energizing fresh scent through intent to my laundry:

Add a drop or two of essential oils into your laundry.

Use it on a dryer ball or dryer sheet for drying

Use on a flannel and throw it into the washer

Mix a few tablespoons of herbs with essential oils into a pouch and tie it up and throw into either washer/dryer.

Use odd socks if you do not have a good, laundry friendly pouch tied up with elastic band - put in washer then transfer entire pouch into dryer along with your laundry.

Use the essential oil correspondences as you do any other time you use them - some favorite examples:

Grapefruit - sun energizing and uplifting

Lavender - add love to the wearer

Rosemary - protection and a peaceful sleep

Chamomile - bring calm to the wearer

Basil - boost prosperity

Thieves oil - immunity and healthy - strength

Dried herbs are an alternative and probably a little more cost friendly.

13 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

The splish splash spellwork challenge has drawn to a close - thank you so much to all of the water magick enthusiasts who came together to share water spellwork, wisdom, and more this week! It has been sea-sational reading all of your entries :ocean: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : To avoid confusion, this discussion will be locked until the Props and Presents post appears. At that time, this thread will reopen for discussion for a few more days- comments are welcome during this time, but please note that no additional prizes will be given.

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Blessed be! :droplet: :sparkles:

9 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you to everyone who joined in!

This topic is reopening for continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The Props and Presents award post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

Award Post for the Water Magick Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional badges will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

11 Likes

I had an off week and didn’t get to do an entry. I didn’t realize how much I use water for magick! I use moon water in my coffee and tea. I take ritual showers and baths. My inner “safe place” includes water. I’d love to live by a stream or pond.

Amazing entries! I love to hear everyone’s unique experiences and insights! :blush::heart::purple_heart::people_hugging:

12 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit Activities to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (And if you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)