πŸ’― Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Hundredth Challenge

@BryWisteria thank you for taking the time to reply to all of us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I believe it is also the best time /season to search about this side of me. It is going to be a long, hot summer :beach_umbrella: :desert_island: :ocean:

8 Likes

@jessica72 You’re very welcome, Jessica! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Mistella That is both a great analogy and some very strong determination :heart: I’m always happy to share my input, and it sounds like you already know the best path forward for you- I’m happy and proud of you, Mistella! Much love and many blessings to you! :blush::two_hearts:

@TIPPY42 Such beautiful scenery! :heart_eyes: The sunlight sparkling on the lake is magickal to see- it sounds like you had a lovely solstice, Tippy! :sun_with_face:

@stavroula It’s my pleasure, Stavroula! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Cheers to that- maybe it’s cheesy to say haha, but this is your summer! :sun_with_face: :sunglasses: :two_hearts: Be free and enjoy as you explore the world and discover yourself- have a great one!

9 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.