🌈 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Many Colors of Magick

@IrisW & @Jeannie1 those are beautiful pieces of artwork! I can’t draw anything to save my life. I can make things though or color them! I like to paint, but not freehand.

I’m very happy for you @Rowan that’s a great vehicle & your tapestries & new altar are gorgeous!

7 Likes

Thank you Beautiful! :heart:

6 Likes

You are very welcome! I hope you have a great day!

It’s raining here today… again… we had 1 day of sun so far this week. It’s been overcast and/or raining since last Friday here. I put grapefruit & lemon in my diffuser to kind of brighten up the house. I may make another simmer pot for the main house when I go out there to do the house stuffs.

7 Likes

Happy Pride to all! As a member of the LGBTQ+, it is a honor to know that the convent support us and accept us. For that, I thank you so much.
For the challenge, I tried to combine color margick in my spells and in my altar. It allows me to visualize the energy for my intention behind any spell. This week I decide to use the Color blue since it symbolizes serenity, peacefulness and tranquility. Since we are retrograde and eclipse season, my emotions can get a little over the edge, so I need to constantly ground and serene myself. The color blue is a good way to calm down my emotions since I can invoke the power of Water to aid me.

11 Likes

I love the shades of blue in the candles! Blue is my favorite color & I love to see it in all shades. I love water too! They both go so well together! Great job! :heart:

8 Likes

:red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle:

This is an awesome challenge to explore! There are so many ways to interpret this challenge. I have done several posts over Color relating to magick, chakras, auras, and more!

https://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html

:red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle:

14 Likes

I’ve now added some detail with metallic markers and think I’m pretty happy with it.

14 Likes

You’re all remarkable.

Also, :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3: Fellow Scorpio! :scorpius:

9 Likes

Once again I’m twinning with the challenge! Just bought a book on candle magick!

7 Likes

I looked for a rainbow candle but I can’t get it here before next Wednesday, which would be too late. Which is a shame. I’ll have to think of something else.

Oh, and if I don’t talk to you again, have a good weekend!

7 Likes

Great job @Missa! That’s a lot of good information on colors!

@sarah29 woo hoo! Another Scorpio :scorpius:

@IrisW it’s a lovely painting. You did a great job. I couldn’t do that, so awesome.

9 Likes

Thanks again for your lovely post on color magick, @Susurrus! :heart:

And yes! :laughing: Cheers to team Scorpio: @Susurrus, @MeganB, @Sarah29, and any other Scoprios out there- we really do have a lot of Scorpion energy here! :scorpius: :scorpion: :partying_face:

You’re very welcome, @Liisa- it sounds like you’ve picked out the perfect palette for your sister! Wishing her a happy birthday :cake: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Enjoy your lovely coloring! :art:

Happy Pride, @Fabian! :rainbow_flag: :blush: And that’s an excellent use of blue to soothe emotions, ease the woes of Mercury retrograde, and seek serenity :blue_heart: :candle: I think your lovely sea horse increases the water energy in your spellwork- beautiful! :raised_hands:

Hooray for all of those wonderful (and colorful!) resources, @Missa- thanks so much for sharing! :rainbow: :grin:

You took something beautiful and made it even more gorgeous- I am lovely the metallic additions to your masterpiece, @IrisW! :heart_eyes:

Nice get, @AliceInWonderdab! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Enjoy your book on colorful candle magick- happy casting! :candle: :heart:

A rainbow candle is a perfect idea, @Amethyst! :star_struck: As it burns, you would go through the enhancements of each color- I think a rainbow candle would work wonderfully especially for long rituals. Shame the mail takes a while- enjoy it when it arrives! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And you’re very kind- thanks so much, and same to you- blessed weekend! :heart:

12 Likes

I continued the challenge this morning with a relaxing bath whilst following the Amethyst activation meditation.

11 Likes

I air dried some roses this morning intending to use the petals, but this one came out so perfectly I can’t bear to take it apart…

11 Likes

Oh that’s lovely how it came out! I wouldn’t be able to take it apart either. :heart: :rose:

8 Likes

Hooray for Scorpios!!

10 Likes

Rowan,
I am thinking about using candle :candle: magic :sparkles: for this challenge! I don’t know yet either. I have a book on how to find you aura and what collar aura I have! That would be nice to find out!
Jeannie

9 Likes

Y’all. Speaking of colors… I found this at Half Price books today.
It even has descriptions and the meaning of each card!

13 Likes

I didn’t order it because it would take too long. Back to the drawing board! LOL. Hope your weekend was a good one!

What a great find! I can guess what you’ll be doing this weekend for the challenge!

8 Likes

That is a great coloring book too! I need to start coloring again! Great find, thank you for sharing @sarah29

8 Likes