💀 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- The Veil Between Worlds

I balanced fun times with past contemplations in my entry to this week’s challenge- feel free to check it out!

For all those who would like to participate in this challenge but have yet to do so, please be aware that:

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

What did you do to celebrate the holidays this weekend? How have you honored your ancestors and loved ones lost?

Please share any experiences and entires by the deadline: TOMORROW, Tuesday November 3rd at 7:00AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and happy holiday- blessed be! :candle:

4 Likes

I feel secure in their love and that they’re around. Maybe that’s why I don’t get many signs, I don’t need them. Who knows? It could be that I’m head blind or something.

6 Likes

@Amethyst It makes me happy that you had a warm Samhain celebration at home! :blush:

I was lucky to go to a friend’s socially distanced birthday (outdoors with a bonfire) and met a local witch! So we talked Astrology and found things to burn (someone had brought peppermint!) all illuminated by the Full Moon! :full_moon:

5 Likes

This is my little altar set up :sparkling_heart:
I have my tarot & oracle cards, candle, crystals, photos of my loved ones, and name tags from my two cats I had.

Crystals Used: Owl (yellow jasper or jade?) Witch Hat (black jade), Skull (crazy lace agate), Candy (yellow fluorite), Orange Tumble (orange calcite), Star (rhodonite), Point (smoky quartz)

10 Likes

Thanks, @Francisco. It sounds like you had a good time too! Peppermint on a bonfire, that must have smelled heavenly!

5 Likes

This is very beautiful, @Missa! I love that you included your cats’ name tags- a very special and thoughtful touch :heart: I hope you had a blessed Samhain- wishing you a very Happy Witches’ New Year!

5 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED! :exclamation:

Thank you to everyone who participated and shared their lovely and meaningful celebrations!

A Props and Presents post will soon appear to award prizes to all those who participated in the challenge- please keep an eye on the main forum page for an announcement!

Blessed be :candle:

4 Likes

Aw thank you so much!

4 Likes

Dad and I keep and Altar up for Mom all the time. Pictures and things she made. It is fun to look through it from time to time and see what an incredible life she had. It helps Dad too. Although he looks at it less these days. I had such a nice ‘visit’ with her on Samhain. It was a real surprise to connect with her. For some reason I thought she would stay aloof. I could feel the love… Wonderfully healing.

6 Likes

That is a lovely altar for your mother, @Berta! And I think it’s wonderful you maintain it throughout the year :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So happy to hear you had such a nice Samhain and were able to connect with your mom again! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Your altar setup is beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
and gosh I looooove your crystals!!!

3 Likes

That’s really gorgeous @berta :heart: thank you for sharing it with us

4 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, but new replies here are no longer allowed.