Weekly Witchy Challenges šŸ”„ A History

@MeganB , thank you! Itā€™s great to have all the challenges listed like this. Saved it- great to go back to them.

12 Likes

@MeganB wow that is a lot of work to link all of those in one place. Thanks for doing this for everyone. :tada:

12 Likes

Thanks Megan I appreciate you, and your leadership!
Blessed be

11 Likes

Megan, Megan, Megan :hugs: What would everyone do with out you! This is truly a great idea especially for us newbies now we know the place where we can refer to as reference and much more just the option to be able to look up past weekly witchy challenges
I would like to give you a huge shout-out thank you :loudspeaker:ā€¦Blessed Be,
Medea

6 Likes

Aww thank you :blush: I created the list but @BryWisteria is the one that keeps it updated :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This is a treat I have been waiting for this!:partying_face::jack_o_lantern:
Jeannie

6 Likes

Weā€™re both in on it- itā€™s a team project haha! :blush: :raised_hands: :grinning:

Only treats this Halloween- no tricks at all! :laughing: :+1: :candy:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I would like to give you a :loud_sound: for all you do that has been a huge help to me. Keeping up to date is an Organizational skill that is the key to success, I believe!
Blessed Be,
Medea

6 Likes

Francisco,

:loud_sound:
this is for you and all you do! I know firsthand

"Thatā€™s perfect! There is so much creativity and wisdom that sometimes gets lost in the Challenge topics!"

I like how you let others know how much they are appreciated.
Blessed Be,
Medea

8 Likes

You are very kind, Medea! :heart: Thank you so much- itā€™s an honor if the challenges have been helpful for you- Iā€™m so happy you find them useful! :blush:

Much love and blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

@MeganB
You, my girl, are a wonder.
Itā€™s hard to believe weā€™ve already done 125.

Stay safe and get some rest
Garnet

5 Likes

Thank youuu @MeganB :face_holding_back_tears: :partying_face: I will keep looking out for whenever these challenges reopen!! I love you for sharing all these past ones! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Very true- itā€™s tough to believe!

I suppose time flies when youā€™re doing magickal chalenges~! :grinning: :broom: :sparkles:

If I can pop in here real quick, I can say there is a Catch-Up Challenge (a chance to do any of the previous themed challenges) every ten challenges! The current challenge is #125, so weā€™ve got 5 more to go and then thereā€™s a week where itā€™s pretty much a free-for-all :blush:

5 Likes

Wow wow! I can not wait for another 5 challenges as well as the catch up challenge!! I am soo excited! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you Garnet :hearts: I appreciate you!

@Solasta_Amore ā€“ Youā€™re very welcome! I look forward to seeing your challenge entries!

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :clock12: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

Thank you @MeganB for all the organization and all the other things you do for all of us. This is so nice to see all thhe weekly Challenges that we have done and see the ones that I have missed, but that is OK too. :hugs: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Oh, youā€™re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I only created it but itā€™s the wonderful @BryWisteria who keeps it updated :blush:

7 Likes

To her Ladyship, Cousin of princess Di,
Hey, Megan honey, can I call you Lady Megan now?
Love ya
Garnet

8 Likes

I mean :sweat_smile: if you want to!

7 Likes