Weird Energy or Feeling

I know a friend of mine & myself are feeling a weird energy. I wouldn’t say it’s dark, but it’s definitely different & strong & weird. I had a thought that maybe its the veil thinning & blue full moon energy happening at the same time? Is anyone else experiencing something like this over the last couple of days & each day it’s a little stronger & weirder?

Last week I had the feeling, stronger than normal that something was going to happen that I needed to be ready for and after a day it dissipated. This week yesterday I felt off but today has been a much stronger feeling. Im wondering if its like a wait and see because the nlemergy is getting stronger?

7 Likes

Ooh this is strange- maybe have a word with your tarot cards/try some other divination methods to get some more info on what you’re feeling? :hearts:

7 Likes

I tried the tarot earlier for a different reason and was confused for a while about what they were talking about because it didn’t make sense initially in answer to my question. It took some talking and investigating.

I may use the pendulum for this one and see if I can pinpoint it, I just got a new pendulum cloth with letters and numbers on it. I’ll see what I can find out though.

I have another feeling that this has to do with the veil thinning and the moon energy shifting.

Thank you @Limeberry

7 Likes

Huh. That’s odd. I don’t know what that could be. Definitely get your pendulum out and see what it says. Maybe you could contact your spirit guide and ask or something.

7 Likes

Well, for right now I am burning some white sage incense in my room with the window open. The cloth with the letters and numbers is in the closet & I need help getting to it. I’m going to have my daughter help me after she is done with the dogs.

7 Likes

Don’t forget to burn another scent, like rosemary or lavender to bring in good vibes. Hopefully, that’ll help you out.

5 Likes

It was weird energy. I feel the veil thinning a lot stronger than last year, for some reason. I feel things will be unfolding at a faster speed in the next weeks.

It’s hard to put the pieces together at this point but maybe looking back in a month or so we’ll know… In the meantime, I’ll blame it on that big restless Moon we had last night! :waxing_gibbous_moon:

7 Likes

I have been making sure to journal off and on the last few days, maybe it will tell me something because I feel the same way, it’s going to be happening in rapid succession whatever it is! I definitely feel it stronger than in years past.

6 Likes

Fellow Scorpio jumping in here to say I have absolutely been feeling powerful energy in the air too! This whole month has been a crescendo of energy building up to this weekend.

As Scorpios, we have just entered our time of year- not to mention lots of excitement building up with the blue full moon :large_blue_circle: , Halloween festivities :jack_o_lantern: , and Samhain and the thinning of the veil :skull_and_crossbones: .

A common personality trait of Scorpios is having a deep connection with other worlds and talent for occult affairs :scorpius: . We were born under the ruling planet Pluto which is tied to transformation and the cycle of life and death. I think it’s no wonder we’re feeling some extra strong energy this season! I wouldn’t worry too much about it- relax and enjoy our special time of the year :partying_face::two_hearts:

6 Likes

@TheTravelWitch I wish I had thought of that earlier, that it’s Scorpio season! One of my favorite times of the year, but now it makes even more sense why I am feeling it!

5 Likes

Ooh Happy Birthday time Scorpios! :partying_face: :heart:

5 Likes

Happy birthdays!:tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

5 Likes

Thank you! My birthday is 1 week from Saturday!

4 Likes

I get this from time to time because I post a collective daily Tarot reading on Facebook. I absorb the positive energy as well as the negative ones. The solution for me is to ground those energies by doing a grounding ritual and just sit with the Goddess and let her cleans my energy.
Sri John

7 Likes

I had lit white sage & kept my window open & then put lavender in my diffuser before I went to sleep. I did a meditation before I laid down also. I don’t feel it today like I did yesterday. I forgot all about it being Scorpio :scorpius: season & the veil thinning and the blue full moon this weekend also. I wouldn’t say it was negative, just different than what I normally feel & a lot stronger. Some of it had dissipated when I figured out my 3 card reading with a friend. There was just something lingering once we did that though.

Thank you for your input. One day I will be able to read the cards without having to look up meanings but it isn’t any time soon. I would love to do more than a 3 card reading too!

5 Likes

I’ve been feeling something strange as well. I’m not very psychically attuned so I’m not sure if due to the veil thinning. I feel like there is an overall…agitation in the air. I can’t quite pinpoint it. I’ve been having a lot of trouble sleeping the past couple of weeks as well.

5 Likes

@marcy yes! Last night I got 2 hours of sleep and it wasn’t even 2 hours straight. So I completely understand that! It will get better though. I knew it was something & couldn’t let you get in the car after your date.

5 Likes

Definitely, yesterday I woke up with that strange like feeling as if I was waiting for something. Couldn’t shake it all day. I did a tarot pull and had a decent read, but nothing really explainable for the feeling. It may be due to the moon as @Francisco mentioned or due to the thinning of the veil as @krissie117 mentioned. It’s not as strong today, but it’s lingering.
I’m going to burn some Palo, blare some singing bowls, and clean up the house, maybe that’ll shake things up and settle them down.
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

@Tamera thats a great idea! Similar to what I have been doing. It’s not as bad today, really mild in comparison. I hope it works for you though or at least eases some of the feeling! Have a great day!

6 Likes

I’m sorry, that’s the worst! I wear a fitbit to sleep and it said I was restless pretty much all night. I did get more than 2 hours though so my heart goes out to you. I hope you find some energy today!

6 Likes