Weird Energy or Feeling

It could also be the huge energetic shift we’re seeing with the massive amount of people going out to vote here in the U.S. and that the election is just days away. I think that has a lot to do with the strangeness that we’re all feeling.

Mine is on the 8th :heart:

6 Likes

:rofl: rockstar @Tamera

Not gonna lie folks but I couldnt go to sleep until the moon disappeared from view last night. She was MESMERISING like woah. Hypnotised. :dizzy_face: usually I’ll have a lil meditation and say goodnight but I just couldn’t switch off. Really odd.

5 Likes

Oh awesome! We are 1 day apart! I love when people I know have a similar birthday! November is the best birthday month!!!

5 Likes

I’m done with my appointment so I think I’m going to try a nap!!! I told my daughter to wake me at 2 pm if I fall asleep :sleeping:

5 Likes

I had so much trouble sleeping last night :crescent_moon: like moooonn staahhppp

5 Likes

I barely got 2 hours of sleep last night & for the life of me I can’t nap today!

5 Likes

Hi, I wanted to let everyone know that I had my hearing and it took a bit over an hour on the phone. In the end, my lawyer called me right away to tell me that she feels like it’s going to be approved because it’s the obvious answer and because I testified well and it matched my records. Also because of the last set of questions, the vocational person there are no jobs that I could perform. So the judge said that I will get something in the mail with his decision. If I get something before my lawyer then I should call her and if she gets something first, then she will call me. So now I’m waiting to receive the decision in the mail. I’m very excited that it’s over but now it’s whole new anxiety waiting for the decision to come in the mail.

7 Likes

I know the feeling! Congratulations on your hearing!! :slight_smile: I’m glad it went well and you’re almost done with that! Did they give you a timeframe?

6 Likes

@Francisco they just said it would come in the mail. When we looked it up, the site says between 2 weeks & 3 months with the average being 8 weeks. So, I get to hurry up & wait again.

5 Likes

So glad the hearing went well @krissie117! Annoying you have to wait so long now for the post but hopefully you can stress a little less after the phone call :heart:

4 Likes

Moon is doing it again :roll_eyes: I’ve had to move my pillows to the foot of the bed so I can keep her light on me while I try to sleep.
I feel like water or a crystal or something :sweat_smile: am I being charged?! :joy:

5 Likes

Congratulations on getting that done! May your wait be short and your answer favorable! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

Wow. That is bright. Think of it this way, you’re lucky. I can’t see the moon for the life of me from my apartment, my windows don’t point the right way. You get to bath in all that wonderful moonlight!

5 Likes

Oh I’m definitely lucky to have such a good angle at the moment! Considering how rarely I get to see the moon this is incredible!!!

5 Likes

It certainly looks magical in the photo! :full_moon:

4 Likes

I agree with @Kasie, you are lucky! Even if you can’t sleep!! :laughing:

I sometimes get a good view of the moon from my bed but this time it’s on the opposite side so I have to go out in the cold to see it. :snowflake:

5 Likes

@MeganB, I agree! Next week is a very important week, and lots of energy focused on the election. I went to vote last night and waited almost 3 hours. Lines were wrapped around buildings for 4 blocks. However, the energy i was feeling was very positive. People, at least in my part of the country.! People did not seem to mind the wait. No one was complaining. It was a very organized night. The volunteers were passing around pizza for everyone in line, which I thought was very sweet. And they kept coming around to tell us we’re almost there! After I finally casted my ballet, i felt a great sense of relieve and accomplishment. It felt like when I finish a ritual or spell-very rewarding. This image was taken of the people and line in front of me. It has a very calming mood and tone to it.
Blessed be.

5 Likes

Ohhh so true @MeganB and @walter- all that crazy energy in the air over the election as well! Gosh there is just so much going on right now. Those lines in the picture are crazy, Dee! I’m glad you had such kind volunteers- and hey, free pizza too! :pizza::yum:

Congrats, @Krissie117! That must feel good to be done with the hearing. I’ve got my fingers crossed for a positive result for you :crossed_fingers::two_hearts:

Wow, what a sight @Limeberry- you captured a lovely picture of the Moon- she’s beautiful :full_moon::heart_eyes: I’m jealous of your amazing view of the sky :laughing:

And wow- curious to know I’m not the only one having trouble sleeping lately! Popped up at 4am ready to go yesterday and today. It really feels like an abundance of energy and excitement all around :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I’m really having trouble with sleep lately. I can’t do more than a few hours at a time. I miss sleeping through the night. There is so very much going on right now between the veil, the moon, the election, the everythings… when we put it like that, it makes sense that no one is sleeping!

@Limeberry that is a gorgeous picture of the moon. I wish I had a view of it from my room, I have 2 windows but I can’t see the sun or the moon from them. You are very lucky!

3 Likes

Maybe I’m just feeling all weird because Florida is very conservative and no matter where I go, I’m always seeing advertisements and commercials for the current administration. Even on YouTube! But I know it’s because of where I live, so I’m hoping that changes soon. I know Obama was just here (albeit in Miami on the other side of Florida) but there were a lot of people who showed up to listen to him speak. The energy that people are giving off throughout the entire country is so varied because almost everyone feels strongly one way or the other – it’s very hard to feel.

That’s how I felt when I dropped my ballot and my boyfriend’s ballot in the mail. Then it was extra relief when I got the notification that they were counted.

5 Likes