Welp i just joined the covens discord server

I just found the covens discord server should be kool lol my username is nekospookyprincess for any of my friends on there who were curious

9 Likes

I completely forgot that we had a Discord server :laughing: I don’t know how active that is or what @Francisco had planned for it. I know he’s headed to Argentina right now but maybe he’ll see this a bit later and let us all know!

8 Likes

I saw that too! I joined up but I don’t think there was anyone on it. I didn’t spend any time trying to figure it out. I was wondering what the plans were for that too.
:butterfly:

8 Likes

I’m just waiting to hear back from Francisco on the status of the Server :grin:

8 Likes

Thanks, Megan! Yes I arrived in Argentina yesterday after a really long trip. This is the link for the discord server for anyone interested: Click here to Join the Spells8 discord server

7 Likes

Joined! I basically live in discord :laughing:

4 Likes

Glad you arrived safely- have a wonderful time in Argentina! :airplane: :sparkles:

And thank you for the link to the Discord group :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

Sorry im still a bit new to online communities so this nay seem like a completely stupid question… but i get what a forum is and chat room and the difference for the most part. Depending on forum its open to more ppl or a group of ppl but chat rooms can be smaller chats or open chats. But what is a discord server? Or discord and whars the difference between the forum here and the discord. Ive heard of the term discord in regards to this sort of thing but never knew what it was or how it might differ from a forum… sorry if thats a stupid question and im the only one confused bout what it is.

4 Likes

No worries, Danni- it’s a great question! Discord is another social media platform (like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc). There are chats going on in the Spells8 Discord, but not the same extent as here in the main Spells8 Forum. One way to think of the Spells8 Discord group (and Spells8 Instagram and Spells8 Pinterest) is kind of like a branch or off-shoot of the main site and forum :deciduous_tree:

I’m pretty sure it is easy and free to make a Discord account, so if it interests you, feel free to check it out! :blush::sparkles:

5 Likes

Thanks for explaining that i felt silly to ask but i appreciate you explaining in a positive way as well. I dont feel so bad in asking now. Maybe im not onlu one who doesnt know much bout discords. Im working ny way to getting to shops for ink n food atm but i might have a look when i het back and have a chance to. Thanks again for explaining that for me . I appreciate it :blush:

4 Likes

It’s my pleasure, Danni- I’m happy to help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: There are so many social media platforms out there and I feel like there are brand new ones every day haha- it is really tough to keep track of them all! Besides, helping out one another with such things is what a coven is for! :grin: :infinite_roots: :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

If you need any help creating or setting up channels or general discord organization, I’d be happy to lend a hand. I have my own discord for my Twitch stream and help assist a bit in my WoW guild’s server.

6 Likes

Im happy you arrived safely! Enjoy your trip & family & friends!!!

I have a picture:

It showed up as a background on my laptop & i immediately thought of you on your trip & wanted to share! It says where, but its a place in Argentina if you can’t read it.

Have a great time! Thank you for sharing the link!

7 Likes

@katnabis Thank you for that offer! :+1: I know Megan has a lot of experience with Discord too (me not so much) so we’ll see what we can do on Discord that we can’t do here in the forum.

Thank you for the nice messages @Siofra and @TheTravelWitch_Bry!! :smiley: Lol that picture is in the very south of the country, I wish I was there but I’m in the city (which is nice too) but nothing like that landscape :rofl:

More like this:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome & I wouldn’t mind that view either though! It reminds me of the North Shore where I am in the States. Have a great time! :hugs:

6 Likes