What do these sigils mean in black magic

Can anyone tell me what the symbols mean or represent I believe he said dark magic. Because somebody wrote this on my dresser side and sealed it with blood so I’m just curious.

8 Likes

I see element symbols I see love sigils it’s a love spell

7 Likes

I don’t see any dark magick necessarily

7 Likes

It’s only black magic if using your magic to force someone to love you. (messing with free will)

6 Likes

Yeah but who knows why or what the person was drawing. Maybe they had no idea about magic and it’s just doodles. I don’t see blood looks like red marker to me. Idk

6 Likes

The person messed up if he wanted to lock the spell. He left the “key” on it. Pentagram. Just trace it counter clock wise and reverse it

7 Likes

Or just scrape the paint off sand repaint after smoke cleanse. I would not woryy to much about it but that’s just me.

6 Likes

How is it a key? I thought it’s just protection a pentacle?

6 Likes

I’ll tell you more about it later during my brake I learned how to use it when I was younger

6 Likes

Back to tell you about pentacle : you can trace it - used in reverse to send away and clockwise to bring to you

Used is exorcisms as well

U can bring engerys to you or send them away

It’s more a main tool for us witches then fashion. It does offer as well protection as many other things to.

It’s in my witchcraft book how to use us

6 Likes

Hi @shannon44,

Like John said, there are four elemental symbols there:

:air_element: Air :fire_element: Fire :water_element: Water :earth_element: Earth

You also have a pentacle :pentacle_tarot: (which is a pentagram :pentagram: enclosed in a circle)

A note on the meanings of pentacles/pentagrams:

Neither the elemental symbols nor the pentagram/pentacle are considered to be Black/Baneful Magick on their own. They are general magickal symbols that can aid in a wide variety of spell work.

The other two symbols/sigils aren’t ringing a bell for me, so I’m guessing they may be something personal that was created by the caster. It is very easy to craft your own personal sigils, after all (there’s a Sigil-Making 101 guide about how it works if you are interested).

As for the text, “I’ll Be your Always You will Be my Forever” it sounds like a very intense love spell to me too. Interesting about the choice of capital letters- I wonder if it was intentional (with certain letters having special significance- perhaps to a name) or if their grammar was just wonky that day :woman_shrugging:

As a friendly safety tip, if you know it was sealed with someone else’s blood I would highly suggest sterilizing it. Whether you wish to leave the spell active or not, leaving blood around, especially of an unknown source, is never a good hygiene idea! :mask:

I’d suggest using double protection- safety gloves and a mask for physical, and a protection spell too. Cover all your bases- better safe than sorry!

Wishing you all the best, Shannon- blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Ok I looked up the other symbols as to what they may mean.

The star looks like it could be a witches rune, this can mean a wishing rune, wishing for something/someone you desire, a symbol of attraction to meditate on to bring luck and good fortune.
The other symbol looks like phi.

This can mean in a spiritual sense pure beauty, nothingness and everything at the same time. It represents the mathematical golden ratio.

So if this is a love spell say light magic I’d read it as I invoke the elements to bring in pure beauty, all encompassing love to my hearts desire. Ensuring I am protected from any mal intent. Please manifest my deepest attraction and I seal this in my blood.

I could be totally off mind :rofl:, but that’s what I see. If it’s baneful, then it could be a forced attraction spell. Just my view :person_shrugging::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

The one with the swirlies cross that one is a love sigils for true love or eternal love one of those I know that much but the other one I forgot what it meant

5 Likes

I don’t know if this would help. The star shape in Malachin is the letter s; in Runic, the letter y; in Sigilan, the letter d.

It could also be a bind rune: wunjo (joy, light) and wunjo reversed (difficulty), crossed with gebo (partnership, gift)

I collected a bunch of this kind of stuff in

https://forum.spells8.com/t/symbolism-book/43045

The alphabets in Codes, and the runes in Staves Quotes.

6 Likes