What else could I use it for

I need to get some tulle for a diy project and there will be a bunch left over. Color doesn’t matter for what I need it for but I’m going to kick myself if I pick some random color and then think of a witchy use for it if I had bought a different color?
Any ideas of a use for about 20yds of 6" tulle?

7 Likes

Tulle is fun! Here are a few ideas off the top of my head…

• fun wreaths
  • turn them into spell bags
  • decorate an altar
  • fold them in certain ways to create wards or charms
  • use them as a veil or to obscure things in spellwork
8 Likes

Ooo great ideas. Thank you. I was thinking maybe something with my Altar or in my Witchy Space, but that’s as far as I got. I didn’t even think of using some as a veil.
None of this gets me any closer to a color though. Just sayin :laughing:

7 Likes

haha that’s true! I mean, white is always a good color to choose because it can be substituted for any color. Black is protective… :thinking: there are a million possibilities!

6 Likes

My thoughts pretty much exactly

6 Likes

I hope choosing a color comes easier when you’re there and actively choosing them. Let your intuition guide you! You may be surprised by the color you need :rainbow:

6 Likes

One of the disadvantages of online shopping. I’m sure it’ll come to me.
If I can figure out how to make a veil out of it that looks half was decent I think I’ll have it

6 Likes

Ahh yeah, online shopping is a bit more difficult – I wish you all the luck! :shamrock: :sparkles:

6 Likes

It’s not very Witchy but it could be adapted for something to use in your practice…

We had bought some for my daughter’s room & we used it to hang from the corners & we put her stuffed animals in it & draped it from her curtains in swoops with fairy lights.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness why didn’t I think of that :woman_facepalming:t2: I have dragonfly lights that I will be switching over to my Witchy Space, some swoops would look and feel great with those. Thank you

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.