What I didn't want to happen🙄

Merry meet everyone Pink Sunflower here :sunflower:

The one thing I wish didn’t happen was me getting sick or under the weather. I cant even concentrate properly without me sneezing. Along side with headache and weak feeling in my body. Please be safe everyone.

12 Likes

Gads, I hope you don’t have Covid, have you been tested? Get better soon @Pink_Sunflower! Being sick is for the birds!

9 Likes

I’m sorry you got sick. Stay strong! Rest and drink lots of tea. May you feel better soon :hugs:

9 Likes

I’ve been tested and got my shots but my mom was just telling me that its a head cold so I’m glad at least it’s just that.:heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much​:blush: im drinking tea as we speak :tea:

9 Likes

A cold is bad but it could be worse! Get better soon, sweetie!

8 Likes

Thanks love :blush:

8 Likes

You’re welcome!

7 Likes

Aw darling I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well. I really do hope you feel better soon. Keep warm. Please take extra special care of yourself. Sending you lots of love and an extra big hug, Jess xx

7 Likes

Stay hydrated and take Vit. C. Keep warm and dry.
we all send you love, healing vibes.

8 Likes

Aww sorry to hear that, @Pink_Sunflower- being sick is awful :confounded: Rest well, drink your tea, and stay warm!

If you have any, I recommend Elderberry for giving your immune system a fighting boost. And if your throat hurts from the sneezing, a healing blend of honey, lemon, and ginger tea is a favorite healer of mine :yellow_heart:

Feel better soon! :pray:

9 Likes

It’s becoming my favorite too with all my ginger. :blush:
I remember you made a post where you got sick (before COVID) when there was a flood pouring down stairs at a train station and I can’t remember the name of the post but that might help her too. It could have been a soup that you made.

8 Likes

Why don’t you try an illness banishing spell? I tried once which helped me to get cure and contrate on my magical works.

9 Likes

Ohh no I hope you feel better soon! This tea will help!

11 Likes

Can you share ?

6 Likes

Ahhhh- that must be the Thunderstorm Panacea for chasing away sickness! Good idea, Christina- I had forgotten about that one! Thanks for bringing it up :grinning: :+1:

For anyone interested, here is the full post and recipe:

8 Likes

Yes, that’s it! Thank you! :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you all so much for the support and help im now back on my feet and it better :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

So happy you’re feeling better, Keep taking care of you.
Sending strength and healing energy.

5 Likes

I just want to throw in a vote for lemon balm as well. It is easy to grow (takes time but far less expensice than buying the extract), full of anti’s (anti-oxidant, anti-microbial) and has rosmarinic acid like rosemary and thyme and other beneficial herbs. It’s been used for thousands of years. I have had great results against cold sores/fever blisters. Worth researching. Avoid if you are taking meds for thyroid issues. A tea with honey and lemon balm can work wonders for general health and anxiety.

(Winking at Hecate, because I know this pleases her :grin:)

5 Likes