What I Needed Most Right Now

Pink Tourmaline is used to induce feelings of love, joy, happiness, calm, relaxation, and restore a sense of wholeness in the heart. It also relieves stress, anxiety, worry, depression, and fear.

11 Likes

I definitely need to invest in this stone. My second husband (who is still my best friend) ordered himself an apache tear after watching some video online (I’ll add that he usually kinda scoffs at my witchy ways) but he came to me asking what I knew about them (which is not much since I don’t have that particular stone in my toolbox… Yet. It did open me up an opportunity to put him together a small bag of other healing stones that I knew he needed and as a result he is going to order me an apache tear for my collection. He’s real fond of the amethyst I gave him apparently cause he had it in his pocket with the apache tear when he came by the other day lol.
Thanks for sharing this beauty I’m gonna head over to The crystal council Now and start putting together my order. They are having a labor day sale and I have a coupon for 15% off :grin:

7 Likes

@phoenix_dawn
Have some like it on my Jade plant pot.
And I need a box of quality chocolates as well😂

5 Likes

I have a couple small pieces then a larger piece that has white on the sides of the pink tourmaline. So it looks like a pink stripe. I love it & I should probably add some to my grief sachet.

6 Likes

I love their site!! I thought for the longest time that two women ran the shop for some reason. I’ve been a customer of theirs for a couple years and I just recently found out that it’s two guys that own the shop!! Oops :speak_no_evil::grimacing:

5 Likes

I have one somewhere. I thought I had it on my Gaia altar but guess not!! 🤷 They definitely have great energy!

5 Likes