šŸ¾ What is Your Spirit Animal? Take the Quiz!

Thatā€™s great! :blush: Dogs and cats are often portrayed as having opposite/complimentary energies, so to have both as guides would be very holistic, I imagine. Like yin and yang working together :dog: :yin_yang: :cat: :two_hearts:

Welcome, Cynnie! :heart:

This is very remarkable of you- being able to look deeper and find guidance and ways to improve is a great ability to have. I love your positivity and enthusiasm! It sounds like you have complex relationship with water and that there is a lot of exciting things yet to uncover. Wishing you all the best in your studies - keep on thriving! :books: :water_element: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

welcome my dear to the witch family
I am so glad to read you
I am Airram from Greece
Iā€™m glad the family is growing!
Welcome! :revolving_hearts: :hekate_wheel:

9 Likes

Not what I was expecting but can relateā€¦

10 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly how I felt getting piscine, too. :laughing:

8 Likes

My spirit animal is the PISCINE!?! This is truly enlightening! It does make sense for it to be in aquatic animal.

10 Likes

More wonderful piscines in the pool! :sweat_drops: :fish: :blue_heart: :blush: Thank you for trying out the quiz @Cosmic_Curiosity, @starborn, and @Calibchbab3! :sparkles:

9 Likes
7 Likes

Welcome, @molly7 :blush:

If you decided to give the quiz a try, I hope it was fun for you! Which spirit animal did you connect with?

Blessed be! :heart:

9 Likes

Hey there! I was beginning to think the same thing! But mine also came up bird! :smiley: I would have thought Lion or Turtle. Not sure what to think about this. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

At least Iā€™m not the only bird in the group. :smile: :bird:

10 Likes

It sounds like a flock is forming! :raven: :raven: :raven: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No worries! The quiz was designed to be a fun little insight guide - if you feel called towards another type of animal, Iā€™d say thatā€™s definitely worth pursuing. Follow where you are called! :heart: :blush:

8 Likes

I got Avian. As I am new I guess this is a good thing.

11 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hi all from Mo

Welcome to the forum @maurice2 :witch_pentacle:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, Mo! :eagle: :raven: :sparkles:

Thank you for trying out the quiz - blessed be!

8 Likes

Your Spirit Animal is aā€¦ FELINE

Associated with Divine Feminine Energy, felines are adaptable like water, flexible and graceful in form. Although they look adorable (and arenā€™t above using that to their advantage!), they have an inner fierceness and a wild might. Domestic cats are associated with magick and are a common form for a witchā€™s familiar 3 to take

Like your spirit animal, you are independent and can adapt to a changing situation. People may underestimate you at times, but you have an inner ferocity that isnā€™t to be messed with!

When it comes to deities, cats are strongly associated with the feline Goddess Bast 3.

Donā€™t hesitate to call on your feline spirit animal for help- they are especially gifted when it comes to cutting free of negative forces and keeping you safe from evil.

Feline as well. Iā€™m not surprised lol So many kitties in my home.

9 Likes

My spirit animal is a Piscine. I am a bit disappointed because my sun and moon sign is Pisces. :pisces:

8 Likes

A home full of kitties is a happy place to be! :smiley_cat: :heart:

It sounds like your water energy is very strong, Crystal! :water_element: :blue_heart: Your quiz result may have picked up on that, but I wouldnā€™t worry. I believe itā€™s possible for people to have multiple spirit/guide animals over the course of their life. If you feel another pull from a different animal or guide, Iā€™d warmly urge you to follow it! There may be other forces/animals important to you over the course of your journey :pray:

7 Likes

I got a Piscine. No surprise because I am Pisces and possess natural healing abilities and a very strong intuition.

7 Likes

It sounds like a good match! Iā€™m happy if the result resonated with you, Shannon :blue_heart: :water_element: :blush:

Blessed be!

7 Likes