🐾 What is Your Spirit Animal? Take the Quiz!

@Shadeweaver, @marsha, @kirsty4, @CelestiaMoon (I’m guessing! :smile_cat: :heart:), @Amethyst, @Kasandra, @Aurora_Hestia, @Nixi, @Solasta_Amore - hooray for the feline friends! :smiley_cat: Wow, that is a lot of kitties- perhaps there should be a secondary quiz about exactly what kind of cat it would be :tiger: :lion: :black_cat: :laughing:

@TracyS Awoooo! A canine is a great one to get too- a sign of a very friendly and loving soul! :dog: :wolf: :heart:

@MeganB I am not surprised either haha- with all of your sweet scaly friends, that result suits you very well! :snake: :two_hearts: :blush:

@AileyGrey It sounds like pieces all clicked into place- a lovely piscine suits you well! :fish: :water_element: :blue_heart: :blush:

She’s such a sweetheart! :cat: :heart: Look at those big beautiful eyes!

15 Likes

I know I’m a housecat :smile_cat: but I’d still love to do one! :blush: :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

Piscine. I thought I would get cat so, this was a suprise. I really felt a connection after reading about it. This was fun, Thanks!

14 Likes

haha I’m glad it’s not a surprise to anyone else - I love my little snake friends! :snake:

15 Likes

I would love to be a lynx. They look so soft a d cuddly :sneezing_face:

16 Likes

What a sweet little face! She’s so pretty!

13 Likes

17 Likes

Think I’d be a snow leopard such a majestic creature

14 Likes

Fun idea :sparkles: :black_cat: :laughing:

12 Likes

@AIRAM So sweet and those eyes… I had one with eyes like that, like she could see into my soul :sparkles: :black_cat: :cat2: :heart:

12 Likes

@CelestiaMoon, @Shadeweaver, @kirsty4, @Nixi - it sounds like the cat quiz might be one to put together in the future! There’s a tarot quiz in the works at the moment, but we’re always open to new quiz ideas. It’s the most fun when people have fun taking them! :grinning: :sparkles:

@jamie15 You’re very welcome, Jamie- a piscine is a lovely result to get! Thanks for giving the quiz a try :blue_heart: :blush:

@MeganB And I’m sure they love you just a much! :snake: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@AIRAM Look at that cutie! :cat: :two_hearts:

13 Likes

Aww, what a wonderful picture @AIRAM!

11 Likes

16 Likes

No accidents I have a Husky named Luna and I feel so connected to her. I always tell my husband I feel like we get each other. :heart::heart:

15 Likes

Welcome Jessica! I’m Ostara from Texas.

12 Likes

Ok, it looks like I’m the only bird in the bunch. Lol! I think I must have messed up on the test.

13 Likes

Welcome and hello @Jessica_Zee . I’m Tracy from England. I got canine. What type of Dog?:thinking:. Like them all. Huskys are gorgeous :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Hi, @Jessica_Zee! Nice to meet you! You’ll have to share a little bit about yourself in the Introduction part of the forum, maybe show us a picture of Luna. That would be awesome!

13 Likes

@brandy20 :bear: :panda_face: :hugs: :sparkles:

@Jessica_Zee Welcome, Jessica! :heart: It sounds like you have a very strong bond with your Luna- she sounds amazing! :wolf: :two_hearts:

@Ostara Hahaha don’t worry about all of our feline friends around- it doesn’t negate anyone else’s results! The avian answer is a fun one to get- the sign of a very free-spirited soul! :eagle: :bird: :sparkles: :grinning:

14 Likes

I will do that right now ty :blush:

14 Likes