🐾 What is Your Spirit Animal? Take the Quiz!

Oh, you’re right! Hahaha Brigid comes first to mind, but I shouldn’t forget about The Morrigan too- that’s a double match for snakes and reptile-kind :snake: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Meow :cat: :smiley_cat: YAY @CelestiaMoon

10 Likes

Mine is reptilian too - they scare and freak me out, so i guess that’s gonna be something to explore! :lizard:

10 Likes

Uh-oh! :laughing: I always jump a little too when one catches me by surprise in the wild (snakes especially!)- but in a safe spot, like when they’re someone’s pet or at a nature sanctuary, it’s easier to admire them. And if I had to pick a favorite creature, dragons would be right there at the top of the list! :dragon_face: :sparkles: I think a reptile would be a cool spirit animal to have! :grinning:

12 Likes

Oh no! :sweat_smile: I’m not surprised that I got reptilian. I have several danger noodles in my home – six, to be exact! Plus a leopard gecko and a bearded dragon! :snake: Maybe it’s not the animal itself that you need, but the correspondences around the animal.

For example, snakes are all about cycles, transformation, and moderation (for me, anyway). The moderation comes in because snakes know when they need to spend their energy and when they need to reserve it. A ball python can go months, sometimes years, without eating. When they’re in shed, they typically won’t eat until they’ve shed because they know their energy is better spent on transformation.

I don’t know - something to ponder, I suppose!

10 Likes

@MeganB My kids always had reptiles of some sort growing up, but I was not into it and kept my distance (at least as much as one could while helping them care for the pets). I never really got used to them though and never bonded with one. I think it makes sense what you are saying in a way. I wonder if a spirit animal can be less emotional that what we believe it should — like colleagues at work - some of them you aren’t friends with, but you need to work with them, so you are polite and nice to them and work well together even if you aren’t good friends. Interesting but good to think about for sure! :dragon:

11 Likes

I think they could definitely be less of an emotional attachment! They can be like guardian spirits or guides, and some are only there for a lesson or two before moving on. We don’t always like our teachers, but they always have something new to teach us. I think that’s a good way of looking at things.

11 Likes

I like it, thanks @MeganB :dragon_face:

11 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad I could help!

10 Likes

Me too! And weirdly, it’s the one animal I am petrified of!

11 Likes

My spirit animal is Avian. I’ve always been drawn to owls.

11 Likes

Oh no! I’m getting the sense that a panda might be the better main image for the Ursine result- still an ursine, but less ferocious and more cute and snuggly! :panda_face: :sparkles:

Thanks for giving the quiz a go, ArcticCharm! :blush:

Yay! That sounds like a good match :owl: :two_hearts: Thanks for taking the quiz, Willow Breeze! :pray:

9 Likes

Im new here, but just found out my sprit animal is canine as well lol

11 Likes

Awoooo! Another member for the canine pack :wolf: :two_hearts: :blush:

Thanks for giving the quiz a try, Heather- blessed be!

10 Likes

Nice, finally. :sparkling_heart::grin:

10 Likes

I’ll give y’all one guess on what my spirit animal is. :rofl: I’d have been shocked if it were anything else. :heart:

12 Likes

Is it a bear? :bear: Guessing from your name @BrightBear :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I’m seconding Tracy’s guess- it’s right in your name! :laughing: :bear: :sparkles:

10 Likes

ฉันชอบมังกรตั้งแต่เด็ก
โตมาก็ได้ไปสัก

:warning: Mod Note

Translation from Google Translate

I like dragons since I was a kid.
Grown up, got a tattoo

12 Likes

@ihuafu Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Nice to see you here. You handwriting has a beautiful script, like artwork, what language is it? Looking forward to getting to know you. Have a blessed day :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes