What type of witch are you? [NEW QUIZ]

Have you taken our newest quiz yet?

Let me know what witch type you are! :heart:

And thank you to @CelestiaMoon for the inspiration and motivation to try something new with these quizzes!

12 Likes

I’d definitely agree with this as i like to try a bit of everything!

Blessed be

11 Likes

I got Electic Witch and agree with it, for the rest I got.
Hearth Witch:40%, part kitchen and part green lol. I will have to work on the green witch.
Secular Witch: 20%, I am not sure on this one because I use deities.
Dragon Witch: 10%, trying to make that more as soon as I start learning this path.
Hedge Witch: 20%, need to work more on this one.

10 Likes

Yay, I’m happy you could implement the percentages, and appreciate the credit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looks like I’m a very eclectic witch… :smile_cat:

You’re an Eclectic Witch!

As an Eclectic Witch, you are free to draw on and explore topics as you see fit! Your interests and desires move you on your path, not a tradition. For you, all doors are open! It is up to you to select or define your rules, magickal ethics, and the path forward.

What about the rest?
Eclectic Witch: 10%
Folk Witch: 0%
Kitchen Witch: 10%
Hearth Witch: 10%
Secular Witch: 10%
Water Witch: 10%
Dragon Witch: 10%
Hedge Witch: 20%
Cosmic Witch: 0%
Green Witch: 20%

I’d probably define myself as a “love witch” :blush: :pink_heart:

10 Likes

I got eclectic as well which I do think fits as an overall classification. But when i looked at what about th rest…

I do think my percentages are… :laughing: a bit more than 100% and I came out with Green Witch as the highest single percentage.

Overall very cool and fun, thank you for your work on it!

9 Likes

Oh my, according to this test you’re about twice the witch I am! :rofl:

9 Likes

Hooray for a new quiz! :partying_face:

Yay- that’s a really fun quiz! I imagine that, like most quizzes, the answers can shift depending on mood. I was in a sunny weather kind of mood today, feeling like it’s time for some tasseography :coffee::blush:

Thank you so much for the awesome quiz, Megan- it’s so cool to be able to see the percentages! :grinning:

I believe it’s higher than 100% because some of the questions have multiple choices- i.e there’s at least one in there where you can choose multiple options (up to three, I believe), which naturally causes some overlap :grinning: :+1:

9 Likes

I’m an eclectic witch, which doesnt really surprise me!

9 Likes

Whoot! I’m Eclectic too!

What about the rest?
Eclectic Witch: 30%
Folk Witch: 0%
Hearth Witch: 0%
Secular Witch: 0%
Water Witch: 0%
Dragon Witch: 10%
Hedge Witch: 10%
Cosmic Witch: 20%
Green Witch: 10%

10 Likes

You’re an Eclectic Witch!

As an Eclectic Witch, you are free to draw on and explore topics as you see fit! Your interests and desires move you on your path, not a tradition. For you, all doors are open! It is up to you to select or define your rules, magickal ethics, and the path forward.

Eclectic Witch: 0%
Folk Witch: 20%
Hearth Witch: 10%
Secular Witch: 0%
Water Witch: 0%
Dragon Witch: 30%
Hedge Witch: 20%
Cosmic Witch: 0%
Green Witch: 10%

Hmm, I am definitely more than 30% a Dragon Witch!

11 Likes

I got Eclectic witch

9 Likes

Yay! I’m glad to see everyone enjoys this quiz! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

haha yes! I had to make a note at the bottom of the quiz endings that the percentages won’t necessarily add up to 100% because of multiple answers :sweat_smile: maybe for the next quiz I’ll be able to work it out exactly!

You’re welcome! :sun: Your response doesn’t surprise me at all lol I’m glad you like it!

You definitely are! Maybe you can help me refine the questions for the Dragon Witch selection :blush:

10 Likes

Huh… I got Eclectic Witch! :woman_mage:

• 10% Eclectic
  • 20% Hearth
  • 40% Hedge
  • 20% Dragon
  • 10% Green

Although I never really was aware of too much of the Hedge or Dragon in me… very interesting & fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hmm… Here’s a little bit of information about dragons that might help you!

I use candles because fire is commonly associated with dragons, but there are spirit, earth, air, and water dragons, in addition to fire dragons. Dragons are the keepers of the treasures of the universe (that is, the knowledge, the answers that we seek to many of life’s answers and the workings of the universe). However, we are all searching, looking for something on our own paths, not just draconic practitioners.

9 Likes

That’s great help, thank you @Kasandra :heart: I’ll keep all of this in mind and see what I can come up with!

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Kasandra I have always had a fascination with fire.

9 Likes

If you’re taking requests… could we have Love Witch in the next version? :wink: :pink_heart:

8 Likes

haha I’ll see what I can do! :pink_heart: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Welp, this quiz has already hit its 1000 entry limit that we have on Typeform :sweat_smile: I’m closing it for now and will open it again when it’s back open!

7 Likes

This quiz will open back up soon!