What Will You Weave Today?

I am feeling better. I created an invoke Hekate spell today! It was just what I needed! Ty!

5 Likes

Awesome, I cleaned the kitchen and I got dressed to go to the store. Made a lot of difference in my mood and my daughter and husband are now home. I feel much better too

3 Likes

Perfectly put, @SilverBear!! That’s exactly how it should be!! For some reason I can read ten good news but if there’s one bad, I tend to get stuck on that one… Until I can release it and move on. But it’s not always easy!

And talking about Facebook…

Facebook

6 Likes

The web weaver left you a beautiful message to share! Thank you :heart::blush: I have FB but I can’t bare to stay on for more than a minute. I love the picture :two_hearts::spider::spider_web: reminds me of one I have on my wall. And the quote is a good example to go by!

5 Likes

That’s just terrible! What a shame! I know a lot about politics but there’s a lot I don’t. Makes me wanna run and hide under a blanket​:white_medium_square::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Beautifully said, @SilverBear! :blush: This post comes at a perfect time, as today I plan to install @kira-marie’s recommended web extension that @Rowan mentioned above (She kindly shared details in her post here). Time to cut back on the negative web :spider_web:, and replace it with messages of positivity instead! :grin:

There’s so much sad, bad, and anger-inducing content out there- I think this is a great reminder that we have some power over what we chose to see, who we chose to involve ourselves with, and what kind of content we want to support :+1:. Thanks so much for sharing this powerful moment and your generous wisdom, Laurie! :heart:

5 Likes

Let me know how you go with it and what you think. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Beautifully written! You are completely right!

5 Likes

I walk a fine line - fortunately I have Facebook, as this is how I make a living being a social media content creator. Unfortunately, I get to see all the BS that goes with it. :confused:

But after my little spider friend message, I cleaned out a lot of my newsfeed. I would look at something posted and ask, “Does this serve me well?” If the answer was no, it got unfollowed.

Of course, I left a few local news outlets as I don’t want to NOT know what is going on in the world, I don’t want to completely turn a blind eye, but at least I can limit the amount of gross. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Gross…they are part of the problem.

5 Likes

Speaking of positive content and good energy- it looks like it’s your birthday, @SilverBear!!! :birthday::two_hearts: You bring so much light and warmth to the forums- I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are! Enjoy! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! It is my birthday…I have turned the big 5 - 0!!! YIKES! LOL

5 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! Here’s to 50 more then!! :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :cake:

Happy Birthday Laurie!! :tada: :balloon: :woman_mage:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday! :birthday::balloon::tada::grin:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Laurie @SilverBear I hope it was a great day. I am taking time this weekend to finish up the sprays and oils that have been put out for the elemental series.

I mainly am on this forum and just got back into FaceBook. I have the other ones on my phone, but as I said I use those mainly to get in touch with my kids, I don’t really post on them. The filters are fun too and my daughter and I like to go through those and take silly pictures.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the birthday love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday to you! :partying_face::balloon::tada::birthday::cupcake:

1 Like

That’s why I don’t use FB, I stopped it years ago! No use for it in my life.

3 Likes

I’m a bit late as usual but Happy Birthday!
50 and fabulous!!

3 Likes