๐Ÿ’Ž What you've all been waiting for: Crystal Giveaway!

**Abundance Themed Giveaway**

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
~Complete an abundance/prosperity spell like this spell. Or any other related spell.

~Create a home crystal grid like @Francisco did with this link or create your own with these crystals for protection or these crystals.

~You could physically clean crystals like this

~Finally identify a crystal with this Crystal Identification Chart

~Enjoy a relaxing crystal meditation with these guided crystal meditations:

~Anything that you feel called to do that deals with using crystals.

AND TELL ME WHAT ABUNDANCE MEANS TO YOU.

**After youโ€™ve done an activity pertaining to crystals, share about it here.

WHEN DOES THE GIVEAWAY END?
~I will randomly pick a winner in one (1) week on December 1st. (Iโ€™m not sure yet if Iโ€™ll be using a random name generator or the old pick a name from the hat method.)

WHO CAN ENTER?

~Spells8 members who completed at least one of the above tasks.

FINALLY, WHAT IS THE PRIZE???

~THIS BAD BOY, A LOVELY CITRINE CHUNK, A SMALL SELENITE ROD AND A ROUGH ROSE QUARTZ.

**Good luck :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:to all who enter and Iโ€™ll see you back in a week. I will be paying for shipping.

NOTE ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED FOR THIS GIVEAWAY WILL BE USED SOLELY FOR THIS PURPOSE!

13 Likes

WOW! Amaaaaaaazing prizes! Gosh :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
What a great idea! Thanks so much for putting this together @christina4! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

:slight_smile: itโ€™s my pleasure! You all are my extended family! Iโ€™m kinda getting used to talking with everyone here and youโ€™re all growing on me! :heartbeat::heartbeat:

9 Likes

What a fun and bright idea @christina4!! ! :blush: Those are beautiful stones! Iโ€™m definitely in!!

7 Likes

Woohoo!!! Oh, I am in AWE of those prizes- you are so generous, @Christina4! :heart_eyes: Thanks so much for kicking off the holiday season with some beautiful intentions and a very fun challenge :sparkles: Count me in too- Iโ€™ll have to put together an abundance ritual for this special occasion :star_struck:

6 Likes

Whooo! Iโ€™m in! Those crystals are amazing.

8 Likes

Whoot! What lovely prizes you have! Thanks for setting this up!

8 Likes

Iโ€™m so excited to see what you all do for this challenge! @TheTravelWitch @SilverBear @kasie I thought it would be perfect for Thanksgiving and Yule/Christmas coming up!

8 Likes

Not sure what Iโ€™ll do yet. Iโ€™ll probably sit down Friday and Saturday and have a think on it. :thinking:

7 Likes

Iโ€™m so in! Iโ€™m due for a chakra cleansing so I think Iโ€™ll do that. :grin:

8 Likes

@christina4 yay! Iโ€™m excited! Canโ€™t wait to get started! Thanks!

8 Likes

Exciting! You rock :crystal_ball: and you have a generous heart. Thank you!

6 Likes

Youโ€™re welcome :blush: a chakra cleanse sounds great

6 Likes

I like to think that I crystal (instead of, I rock) :speak_no_evil: :sweat_smile: but thank you so much!

6 Likes

Canโ€™t wait to see what you end up doing :blush::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Ooo this is even better than I imagined it would be! I will have to think about my answer for this one. Thank you so much!

7 Likes

My first entry :joy: here is an ABUNDANCE of crystals! (made for spells8 pinterest today and almost definitely doesnโ€™t count but gosh crystals galore :star_struck:)

9 Likes

โ€œO my gosh Christina I am in awe of you! Your so amazing to give away these nice looking chunks of crystal ! I canโ€™t wait!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks so much!
Jeannie

5 Likes

This is great! Thanks for the help @Limeberry :wink::heartbeat::sparkles:

5 Likes

~~ Itโ€™s ABUNDANCE time! ~~

My actual Thanksgiving feast will be tomorrow, so this morning I took the time to set up a special food-blessing altar. I thought, with a little crystal magick, it would be the perfect entry for this challenge :raised_hands:

I wanted to show appreciation and gratitude for the food I will prepare, while also inviting more happy holidays and joyful moments to come down the road!

Here is my Blessing Altar for Thankfulness and Abundance:

Just a small altar, since Iโ€™ll have to take it apart later today when I begin prepping food for our big meal tomorrow. Also just the veggies and stable items here- canโ€™t leave raw turkey on the altar all day :turkey::laughing:

In addition to the food, I added in some of my crystals to give it an extra boost of energy :sparkles:

Crystals used:

• Carnelian - good circulation, health, motivation, creativity
  • Red Garnet - prosperity, abundance, luck, self-empowerment
  • Orange Aventurine - good luck, excitement, possibilities
  • Red Jasper - grounding, energize, self-confidence
  • Citrine - warmth, sunshine, vitality, success

The carnelian and garnet bracelets were placed in the infinity symbol :infinity: to show the never-ending cycle of abundance and gratitude, as I truly believe they influence one another!

Invite in good things, shows thanks, and more good things will come! :relieved::two_hearts:

Wishing everyone much happiness and great abundance this season! Blessed be to all :pray:

And thanks to @Christina4 for such a generous giveaway and fun challenge :partying_face:

6 Likes