What's for dinner TW warning ⚠️ alcohol

Human brain, peas , and Mac n cheese

Nah :rofl: I’m just kidding!! It’s lake perch, pea, n Mac n cheese :cheese:

Looks like a brain but tastes amazing fresh caught today

8 Likes

Fresh fish don’t even taste fishy. Doesn’t get better than A fresh fish :tropical_fish: :fish: . I love fresh fish and can’t wait to move to Florida and eat it everyday

7 Likes

my goal was to make them like kfc’s zinger burgers :smile:

except with better buns, more sauce, and some cheese

the zinger fillets themselves are really good but it was an off day where the deal of the day was some discount on merchandise

7 Likes

i was going to say that you make human brain look good and now i’m questioning myself hahaha :smile:

6 Likes

Yummy those look really good. I’ll have to keep that idea in my back pocket for sure :blush:

Hahaha I’m so glad I got a comment about the human brain. I know I’m weird LMAO

Yes. Hahaha I been watching iZombie and brain was on my mind LMAO :rofl::people_hugging::people_hugging:

6 Likes

ah that’s why haha :smile:

i was thinking next up on the menu was going to be liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti :smile:

6 Likes

Hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: yes!!! I love that movie :movie_camera:. Me and Kataya watched it together and chatted on line while watching. It was fun lmao :rofl:

6 Likes

i remember watching it as a kid and thinking that scene was hilarious hahaha :smile:

i introduced my partner to the movies when we started living together and she loves them. then she read all the books that the movies are based off. rewatched the movies. then she watched the series. twice hahaha :smile: i think she’s a fan too

6 Likes

Hahaha it is funny :joy:

It’s a movie I could watch many times. They don’t make movies like they use to. That’s for sure. You guys have great taste :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Aww. That was fun. I would love to watch more of the movies and the series with you, too. :cry: I think the only overlap we have, though, is like 5-9 am my time (2-6 pm yours). :sob:

Hah. Another Hannibal enjoyer. :rofl: Let’s all watch them together.

6 Likes

That would be nice :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: sucks with our time zones. Right now for me we would have to do Sunday-tuesday. But Tuesday I have class at six. So if it’s Tuesday we will have to do it before class. Up to you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’d be fun add more people to a Hannibal fest

7 Likes

Things don’t get crazy for me until Wednesday (your Tuesday), so your Sunday or Monday would be perfect. :kissing_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:

The hard part is me waking up. :grimacing: :rofl: I’ve been waking up when it’s like 7 pm for you and snoozing like 5 alarms along the way. (Yes, I’ve been sleeping through a few morning meetings. Don’t tell my boss. :rofl:)

7 Likes

I know u been asleep till till seven my time. I’m watching you :grin: just kidding :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay so it’s up to you this Sunday or next Monday. Righteous gemstones here we come :fire:

7 Likes

Monday then. :smile:

I knew that was you in my closet. :rofl:

6 Likes

Sounds good what time ? 2?

You caught me :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

Sounds good to me!

6 Likes

Oh count me in!!! Love me some Hannibal!!

5 Likes

Lots of tasty noms in here! :yum:

I whipped up some butter chicken curry last night, with a side of jasmine rice and “naan” (didn’t have any/time to make real ones, so I improvised with tortillas lol). Also sweet watermelon and a mango “lassi” (also improvised) :curry: :spoon: :sparkles:

Bon appétit!

6 Likes

Oh my goodness that all looks freaking amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: now I want melon :melon: :heart_eyes: thankyou for sharing looks amazing darling :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Wow! Looks fabulous! :yum::yum::yum:

5 Likes