What's The Message?

I went to sleep and I woke up at 2:22 am. I dreamt that my grandma turned into Lisa Simpson for a short moment and then a baby bird. I remember the beak. Almost the same with my grandfather. He turned into Milhouse then into a tiger :tiger: what could this mean? Any suggestions???

9 Likes

I do dream of some weird things :joy: I’m just glad I get to see my grandparents again.

6 Likes

Maybe its the final episode of Simpson’s?

9 Likes

I have no idea, but what an interesting dream!

6 Likes

Ok, so according to one of my books; Spirit Animals by Dr Steven Farmer Spirit Animals can convey messages through our dreams.

Tiger: "Remain focused, be very patient, and you’ll soon receive a surprise that will help you achieve your goal more quickly than expected. You’ll soon find a way of healing from a physical condition or an emotional disturbance very quickly, follwed by a noticeable increase in vitality. Create a sacred space that is completely yours, one where others may enter only with your permission, and take the time to enjoy solitude in this space. You’ll soon be experiencing a surge of passion and power that will remain with you for some time. Get ready for a new adventure, one that may present some challenges, but will introduce some dramatic changes in your life.

As for baby birdy if you know what species of bird I can look that one up if you’d like? as different species of birds convey different messages.

Maybe your grandparents need to convey a message to you and using Simpson characters was a way to get your attention. Or maybe there’s something in the unique personalities of Lisa and Milhouse that’s important.

But hey this is coming from another girl with a strange mind who proudly states that she’s building a fort out of black tourmaline, throwing dairy products at dinosaurs in my local supermarket but…

Also dreamt years ago of me laying on a mortuary table (fully clothed and still alive, thank the Goddess) but Mitch was standing beside me applying leeches to me one by one. Hmmm now that one makes a lot of sense in hindsight.

7 Likes

I’m not sure but the mouth was big like she was hungry. But thanks for the other info!!

5 Likes

:joy: that’s hilarious

3 Likes

It was a crazy dream. I think it was another lucid dream actually and I made that happen. I’m not sure why I’d want that to happen!!! I was just visiting my grandparents and all that happened

5 Likes

Angel number 222 can mean - new beginnings, faith and trust or two guardian angels. Your grandmother was a wise child, Lisa, who transformed into a baby bird. Something in your life may be beginning. Any chance of the pitter patter of tiny feet? Or anyway, some fledgling project. The birth of some change. Millhouse was a sweet but naive best friend of Lisa. I think it is interesting that he transformed into a tiger! So a tiger represents courage and strength, right? Maybe your dream is telling you that beneath your trusting and sweet exterior, there is the strength and courage of a tiger.

The association of these cartoon characters with your childhood probably (guessing) represents a stage in your life when you felt especially close to your grandparents, maybe. I agree with Jessica that our loved ones may come in guises to get our attention but otherwise, I am WILDLY guessing.

What do you think it means? It is a very interesting dream!

5 Likes

Wow. I think that was very close!! The numbers are because I
I’ve been working with 2 archangels. The birth could be that my grandparents never saw my kids because I was pregnant with my first when that passed and that’s always bothered me.

That couldn’t be any truer!!! Thank you :two_hearts:

5 Likes

@christina4 Just a thought…Simpson characters being present… I thought maybe related to your kids…being the recent events with your daughter could they be showing you that they are around you and the kids?
Great info @jessica72 I especially agree with the personalities of Lisa and Milhouse maybe being a relatable comparison to either the grandparents or the kids?

5 Likes

It may be significant that Milhouse was always in love with and pursuing Lisa, but that she couldn’t be less interested, instead concerned with intelligence, knowledge and personal growth. Both of them turning into animals that represent freedom, escape/transcendence, and power (bird and tiger) is also worth noting. Tigers and birds can both signify change and transformation.

6 Likes

I just noticed that you state both of your grandparents have passed. Perhaps they’re each in stronger, better places now that they’ve moved out of their former, living states? They could also be passing their power and strength to you, reminding you that they’re watching (like hawks) and are giving you focus, patience and determination (like tigers). What a great dream!

6 Likes

That’s a very good point! It makes a lot of sense.

5 Likes

That’s very possible! I know they’re around my kids, they act just like my grandparents lol

5 Likes