What's the Weather ⛈ Where You Are?

It’s “Florida Cold” today in Miami but I believe it should warm up a bit more in the next day or so. I see all the snow storms on the news however! Brrrrr!!!

7 Likes

It was 82 here in Tempe, AZ. Going to make for a long summer… :flushed:

6 Likes

The crazy thing is when I got home at night it was raining lol

6 Likes

Looks like there is fun to be had, though!

Well, we’ll see about that! :right_anger_bubble:

A lot of you have snow :snowman_with_snow: and I kind of miss it, actually.

That’s quite a lot! I remember last winter when I still lived in Oregon we got almost 5ft dumped on us overnight!

This makes me laugh because while I can see how it is cold to Floridians (me being one now) I can’t help but giggle at everyone bundled up like there is snow on the ground when I go out. I moved here from Oregon and it was just…funny to see everyone in their bubble jackets at 50F :laughing:

Yikes! That is warm for February, is it?

Rain is a good sign of Spring, in my opinion!

I’m going to add everyone’s weather to the reply I made up top – yes, even Phil’s prediction of 6 more weeks of winter – and maybe we can come back to this when it starts to feel like Spring where you live!

6 Likes

When I was the leader of a Coven; I had a wonderful outdoor Oestara ritual planned and prepared for. It was 22 degrees F and blowing snow. Had to bring it in doors.

5 Likes

Thank you for the the useful links, @MeganB. The work you put into preparing and presenting information for us is evident and appreciated so much. :pray:t3:

All these lovely photos of the snow! :framed_picture: Thank you, @walter, @berta, and @Abs53.

I didn’t get a lot of chances to enjoy the weather earlier this week, and I hope it’s not too late to respond, but it is sunny, 32F/0C here. :thermometer: The remaining snow on the drive is melting in the sunlight and the reflection of it’s rays off the drifts in the yard are filling the front room with light. Peaceful. That’s all I can think.

8 Likes

Walter,
It’s so beautiful love your share! It’s really cold :cold_face: I can see it’s nice pics!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Beautiful skies here!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you Jeannie! It’s beautiful but I’m over it! Lol… when you have to walk on it everywhere you go it’s a pain lol

5 Likes

I love the story about Cailleach. Here in central Ohio it is 18 with a wind chill factor feels like temp of 11 and going colder this weekend! Not a happy camper about that. Lots of snow on the ground, all I did last weekend was shovel snow over and over. I am ready for a beach vacation!

9 Likes

How cute! My mini Schnauzer is so spoiled I shovel an area in the yard for her to potty since she is so short. :grinning:

7 Likes

I love your garden set-up! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks @linda6. It was a labor of love.

6 Likes

Beautiful! I am always fascinated by the blue shadows on snow. Now I have to go read about Cailleach.

6 Likes

Linda
What a beautiful pic! Speaking of

Blockquote[quote=“linda6, post:31, topic:6730”]
I love the story about Cailleach
[/quote]

I liked the stories too!
Did you see all the videos on you tube too? I learned of some new pagan songs I never heard! I was wondering if anyone else saw it too.

6 Likes

That is exactly why I took that pic today!

7 Likes

I’m not very computer savy and not good yet at finding things on you tube, and not sure about this block quote concept, probably doing it all wrong. It took a while to figure out how to post a pic! :thinking:

5 Likes

Beautiful!

5 Likes

Thank you! Yeah she didn’t know what do! I’m like c’mon let’s go!! Of course had to pick her up! Than later at night the snow froze and she walked over it without sinking lol… Entertaining to watch her :joy:

6 Likes

You welcome! However I’m ready for spring. Two snowstorms is plenty for me lol

6 Likes