What's your psychic gift?

I just took this quiz and I’m an all around psychic.

Here’s the link :link:

Let me know what your gift is :wink:

12 Likes

I’m a natural too :smiley:

10 Likes

I will take it now and let u know :blush:

10 Likes

So here is my honest answers and result from the quiz…

10 Likes

Evidently, I have clairsentience. But here’s my results.

56% Psychic Empath!

33% Divine Prophet!

11% Natural Psychic!

9 Likes

10 Likes

Hehe, I love tests. Thanks for sharing!

10 Likes

Huh, over here doing my thing, finding out I have a psychic ability & I’m an empath. (I already knew the latter) I don’t know that I think I’m all that psychic. :thinking: Maybe if I work on my 3rd Eye Chakra I’ll start noticing it more. :eyes:

10 Likes

I am so psychic I already know my scores without taking the test

12 Likes

Interesting…I got Psychic Empath. I have feelings about this lol but basically it’s that my “empathic” abilities aren’t really empathic but conditioning due to trauma as a child that has left me better able to read a room, so to speak. Anyway, it was a fun little test and reminded me of a time when we were going to Chuck E. Cheese with my father-in-law and the kids a few years ago. We drove by and parked, it was pretty busy and I just didn’t feel like we should be there. We ended up going somewhere else and come to find out, a few hours after we had left Chuck E. Cheese, there was a shooting inside the building. We would have been there with the kids at that time if we would have stayed. Anyway :sweat_smile: thanks for sharing the fun quiz!

11 Likes

8 Likes

Ooh that’s crazy! I’m so glad you left and that you didn’t get involved with the shooting. There was just a huge gun fight at my son’s school. Teachers were hurt and the cops were scared (I read). We’re all ok but I’m sick of having to leave my son everyday not knowing what could happen. There’s fights everyday.

12 Likes

I got Natural channel

8 Likes

I got: Smartass.

Just kidding, but I half expected it.

I got 39% Divine Prophet, 38% Natural Channel, 16% Psychic Empath and 8% Natural Psychic.

I refuse to comment on my the validity of my results, but I have no trouble believing that C4 is a Psy Chick :wink::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

Who wouldn’t be. I’d be scared every day to work as a police officer in the USA. Not enough money to be doing that job over there! You couldn’t pay me to put on that uniform. Wife and kids at home waiting to hear the news that you’ve pulled someone over for a routine license check only to be shot. Nope.

It’s very different to policing in Australia that’s for sure.

Tem

10 Likes

According to my results I got Divine Prophet

You are a divine channel of inspiration. You have the knowing sense and this is called claircognizance.

This knowing sense works through your crown chakra which is your energy center above your head! Your gift gives you direct insight into the future and that is pretty freaking powerful.

Your divine guidance system is a beacon of Light that shows you the way as you go. This is an exciting psychic sense because you are able to navigate life with a high sense of intuition and confidence. People don’t get things past you very easily.

32% Divine Prophet!
28% Natural Channel!
28% Psychic Empath!
12% Natural Psychic!

Source: WHAT'S YOUR PSYCHIC SUPERPOWER?

I wouldnt’t neccassrily say I’m considered divine :laughing:

Thanks for posting @christina4 that was a little bit of fun!

9 Likes

As a fellow Divine Prophet, it is a little embarassing, isn’t it?

11 Likes

I already knew I’m an empath, and most of my life I’ve “known” things but of course didn’t realize it until hindsight

9 Likes

Just a bit. Kinda felt a little bit like a :woman_facepalming: was appropriate for that situation :laughing:

9 Likes

@Undomeher seee? Divine prophet? Dude I told you you’re wise! :grin::crazy_face:

9 Likes