When your family supports your Magick and Occult Practices

So. Just had my 40th Birthday and I gave my family a link to my Amazon wish list, which is full of hundreds of books I want to add to my collection and read.

This was the result.

18 Likes

That’s wonderful! I love that there are as many families out there ready to support as there are who make our individual journeys a challenge. Hopefully more! Enjoy that haul!

7 Likes

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Temujin_Calidius! Hope you had a great one! :partying_face:

Actually, I can see you had a great one haha- look at that amazing treasure trove of books! :star_struck: You are truly blessed by a supportive and thoughtful family. That was so nice of them to both get you the books as well as to support you in your practice :heart::books:

Happy reading- I think you’ll be busy with those books for a while! Have fun! :open_book: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Temujin_Calidius :birthday:, I’m sorry that I missed it last week! I agree though, that is a wonderful treasure trove of books from your wishlist! I’m very happy for you & I hope you enjoy reading each one or using each one as a reference if that is the purpose! :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Happy belated birthday! That’s quite a haul! I’ve read To Walk A Pagan Path a few years ago. It’s very good.

Have fun reading!

6 Likes

This is awesome! @Temujin_Calidius
You have some great friends.
With much love always
:heart:

6 Likes

Oh wow, I spy some classics there, plus a few I’ve never seen! Happy belated Birthday, Tem! :partying_face: :heart:

8 Likes

Happy birthday belated @Temujin_Calidius - these books are wonderful! I’m happy you had such a loving birthday! :tada:

7 Likes

@Temujin_Calidius
I am so pleased that your family is supportive.
Blessed be
Garmet

6 Likes

Happy birthday, with almost a month of delay, but, as we say in Spanish “nunca es tarde si la dicha es buena” (“never it’s too late when is a good thing” or something like this!)

That’s exactly what I do with my boyfriend when my birthday or Christmas is around the corner, I give him a huge list of books and witchy supplies so he can decide what buy to me!! Hejejej

Lately, I went out the broom closet (I don’t know if
I said correctly, please correct my grammar if it’s necessary) with my closest family (my sister, my parents and mu boyfriend) and all the accept the path I chose. I feel lucky for that and I thank the Goddess everyday for the support they gave me. And I’m also lucky to find this amazing on-line coven where I can learn and express myself!!

Blessed be!!:heart::heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.