Where in the World are Witches? Community POLL! 🌎

I had fellow classmates with the same name and everyone always called me Christine. Lol even a couple uncle’s couldn’t get my name right. Lol

3 Likes

@amanda5 I got you in texas. I’m near Houston!!!

2 Likes

I ve never liked shoes. Except as fashion. They squeeze, pinch, confine. I spent too much time barefoot, I have spread feet like a duck. In hawaii I would limp along the razor sharp lava roads, always missing 1 flip flop. Even today, always, I have to force myself to put on shoes. Perhaps there is a streak on Hobbit in my ancestry.com.

5 Likes

It must be the Hobbit gene! But that also come with hairy soles!! :laughing:

I think hobbits also pride themselves on being able to move silently, anywhere, and shoes would get in the way of that. It’s much easier to be stealthy when you’re barefoot! :cat2:

2 Likes

You have lived quite the adventurous life, @sara5! I’m glad you found a nice and homey place to rest for a while :blush:. I am also surprised to find myself in the same city for the longest amount of time I’ve spent in the past 9 years! :laughing: Life is full of twists and turns- perhaps you will find yourself back on the road again, or perhaps you’ve found your place to stay! :heart:

1 Like

I didn’t realize we had so many people from other parts of the world! I knew about a couple being in Europe, but not the places that are in the poll. This is wonderful!

4 Likes

I live in Southern California!

3 Likes

OH! I am from Cape Cod! Lovely to meet you!

3 Likes

North America- South Carolina :wink:

3 Likes

Australia represent. :australia:
Melbourne specifically :slight_smile:
Born in England EST 92, Raised in OZ

5 Likes

WOW so many of you are from the USA! :us:

I am Italian, born and raised in the majestic city of Rome :it: but I live in London :uk:

7 Likes

I have a cousin in Milan and a lot of family that i havent met in Sicily. I hope to visit once the corona crap is over.

5 Likes

It’s been a year of such limited travel and exploration- I hope the situation clears up and you can make the trip to Italy soon, @christina4! :pray:

Do you have any plans to visit your hometown in Italy again when you can, @Oh_My_Wonderland? :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Laura I am only half Mexican but I look took after my white side! But I love my Mexican side brown pride! I am from California in Sacramento!

3 Likes

I had never been in Sacramento but one day I´ll travel to your place because California is a favorite state of the US! I had been in Los Angeles, Napa Valley, Laguna Beach, Orange County and San Francisco :blush:

3 Likes

My mom is from Orange County once I went to LA and I had an awesome time with my mom! She was fun! But yeah seems like many things to do out there! The beaches are fun! I went to Disneyland with her, and we did a lot of fun things together out there! I would like to go see my family in the Bay Area! I have lots of family in Mexico! I would like to travel some day and see my family!
Valeria
abeja bendita!!( blessed be)

3 Likes