Where in the World are Witches? GROUP POLL! 🗺

A very warm welcome to all! :heart:

Whether you are just starting out on your magickal journey or have been wearing the title of witch for numerous years- know that you are very welcome here in the Spells8 coven :hugs:

This is a chance to connect across borders and celebrate the wonderful diversity of our members - coming from all over the world! :world_map:

If you participated in last year’s poll , please join in again ! Each year a new thread will appear This thread will remain open indefinitely, displaying the diversity of our current coven members :blush:

Witches around the world 2022 Spells8

So, where in the world are witches? Let’s get to know each other! :handshake:

(If you call multiple locations home, feel free to choose multiple places!)

Note: This poll is anonymous- no one can see who voted for which option. If you want to share, please do so in the comments below

I am from…
  • North America - USA
  • North America - Canada
  • North America - Other (not USA or Canada)
  • South America
  • Europe
  • Oceania
  • Asia
  • Africa
0 voters

We all bring our unique experiences into our practice, and we have so much to learn from each other!

Take some time to talk to someone who comes from a different place. You may find you have a lot in common, or perhaps you can learn some new methods and tricks to enhance your practice :sparkles:

North to South, East to West
When we come together,
We are blessed!

:heart: Love and Light :candle:

25 Likes

A reminder that while this public poll is anonymous and kept very general, for those who are looking to find local witchy friends, coven members are invited to the more private addition to this post:

A Sacred Space: Where in the World are Witches

Feel free to share (if you are comfortable doing so!) more details about your location with coven members in the add-on post- you may find some friends closer than you expect! :mage:

10 Likes

I just voted! I don’t know how I missed this the first time around :hugs:

8 Likes

Yay! Thanks for sharing your vote! :ballot_box: :grinning: :two_hearts:

8 Likes