Where is your tattoo?

Seriously, I have 7 tattoos. Mostly of the celestial bodies

9 Likes

Let’s see… I’ve got either a wolf or a tiger on my neck. I’ll take the tiger. That would be cool. Now if only I didn’t hate needles.

9 Likes

This is telling me to get a lotus flower on my wrist :laughing: probably not something I would get. I have one on my left (?) shoulder of two hearts intertwined that I got when I was 15 :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I’m the type of person that has to have meaning for my tattoos. I want another one but I just don’t know what yet.

9 Likes

LOL mine says “lotus flower on neck”… I feel the same and that’s probably why I don’t have any tattoos!

8 Likes

Hehe a snake on my calf! :snake: I’m awful with needles so no tattoos here :sweat_smile: if I wasn’t such a wuss maybe I’d get something tiny on my hip… :sparkles: :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :heart:

7 Likes

Paper airplane on my chest… not the worst idea I’ve heard but pretty far from the best :laughing:

(Strangely I like needles and I like symbols, but it hasn’t come to me to combine those likes… :grin:)

7 Likes

Yes, tattoos definitely need to have meaning behind them! It’s like if you got a significant others name on your arm, then you don’t end up staying with that person and you still have their name embedded in your skin forever. I have my son’s name but that’s different…he will always be my son!

8 Likes

LOL… this reference suggests a Phoenix on my forearm… LOL yeah, not gonna happen… I lived in Phoenix for 26 horrible hot years… no reminders please!

10 Likes

A watercolor star on my foot? Hehe, That’s something that’ll never happen. Although when I was younger I did want to get pictures of broccoli tattooed on my feet :grin:

9 Likes

Sword and shield on my thigh? :crossed_swords::shield: Hmmm… I’m with you @Amethyst and @Limeberry- needles are scary! :laughing: I’d love a tattoo someday, but I need to be absolutely sure about what I want and somehow get over the fear too- got some work to do!

And omg @marcy that’s hilarious :broccoli::joy: My sister got a slice of pizza tattooed on her… well, rear :woman_facepalming: . So far she won’t admit any regrets but we’ll see how she feels about it in a few more years :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

I have a tree on my ankle and my kids name on my back!
Jeannie

9 Likes

LOL, I got Demon on my foot. Nope, not happening. I have 11 tattoos and plan on getting a
twisted Oak tree on my back or a Willow Tree. Definitely tattoos have to be symbolic for me, the needles actually aren’t that bad after a few mins.

9 Likes

It says scorpion on my ribs! No thank you! Lol.

I do, however, have almost 20 tattoos, including but not limited to: stars, song lyrics, a deathly hallows, a dreamcatcher, an earth symbol, a sigil, a peacock & a Phoenix. Coming soon… a cartoonized bat!

I’m a tattoo addict, I think!

9 Likes

Funny story… I got a tattoo inside my lip. I did research, everything said it would fade in 1-3 years. AN ENTIRE DECADE+ LATER, my lip still says “bitch plz” that I thought was sooo cute as a 22 year old raver girl!

I also have a tribal tramp stamp, because I was lucky enough to be a teenager in the early 2000s.

Those are my only 2 that I’m iffy on. Some days I regret them, but mostly I appreciate the story behind them lol.

10 Likes

cool I got angel on my back might have to go for a new tattoo

7 Likes

Definitely different :rofl: I have always thought getting someone else’s name tattooed on your body is just asking for bad luck, but two people I know have their wife’s names on them (my dad and my papa) and they’re still together. My papa actually got my nana’s name tattooed on him before they got married 50+ years ago before he got stationed in Germany :heart:

8 Likes

That’s so sweet! :sparkling_heart: My mom has my dad’s name on her arm and they’re still married. That was with indian ink and a sewing needle.( I have one of those and ouch :adhesive_bandage:) but I meant if you go to certain tattoo shops, they won’t put a name on you if it’s a significant other. I tried. So, I just paid my friend. What’s cool about my friend is he does tap outs, which is where you pay money up front ($300) and sit through 8 hours worth of tattoos. There are limits, no portraits, sleeves or entire areas like backs. I got my arm, my neck and back tats for $300 when each would cost 300. I’m way off topic :sweat_smile: I just thought that was so sweet of your grandfather :blush:

9 Likes

Y’all are braver than I would ever be. And at this stage in life anything on this wrinkly skin would just look sad… or scary !

6 Likes

It says I should have my zodiac sign on my wrist. I do have my zodiac but it’s more on the back of my neck. I wouldn’t be opposed to a wrist tattoo though. I am thinking of adding to my collection. Currently, from my neck to my tailbone is done, it’s more of a back piece than a collection of tattoos. I think something small on my wrist would be a good thing!

6 Likes