Whole Tarot Video

I was working on the Whole Tarot Video course. I got through all, then when I got to the Upright and Reversed Meanings: Minor Arcana the isn’t anything for the Suits of CUPS - SWORD -PENTACLES.

Anyone else have this problem???

5 Likes

Hi @RitaKay! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I may be mistaken, but @Francisco is still working on those and they come out every once in a while. I’m not sure exactly when but he usually puts it in the newsletter when he does.

Hope this helps you out! If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome, @RitaKay :heart:

I’m so glad you’ve been enjoying the Tarot course- thanks for your enthusiasm! :blush::flower_playing_cards:

Amethyst is right- the Whole Tarot Course is currently in development by the talented @Francisco. Every time he finishes a lesson, it is shared in the Spells8 Newsletter and uploaded to the Spells8 site :+1:

Other courses are being developed alongside Tarot, so while we wait for the next card lesson, I recommend checking out the other courses in the meantime! There are a lot of them- and as a Green Witch, I personally recommend the Herbal Witchcraft Course :herb:

Happy learning and blessed be, Rita! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

This whole thread inspired me to go look if I was missing any that weren’t there when I first went through it & there were Cups & Wands! How did I miss those being released! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I went through them this morning though so now I am all set for the next ones! Thank you @Francisco!

4 Likes

Thanks for the info… I’ll just work on the Spell Recipies until then.

“Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.”

5 Likes

Thanks for the info… I’ve done all the classes and just starting on all the Spell Recipes.
May the positive energy of the Universe surround you, flow through you and bring peace to your mind; love to your heart; and calm your spirit. In Love and Light BB

5 Likes

You are very welcome, @RitaKay! :blush: Thanks and many blessings back to you too! I hope you continue to have fun with your learning. Love and Light! :heart:

3 Likes