Why does the title have to be so long?

Hello, new here. Blessed be :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

10 Likes

Lol hay and yea i know right that was a question that hit my brain my first day

9 Likes

Merry Meet @jsuzanne

Tell us about your experience! Are there any areas of Magic that you have experience with or that you’re especially interested in learning?

I hope you will enjoy your time in this wonderful online coven and will learn many new things.

And, answering your question: The minimum title length requirement is there to discourage people from writing titles like “Help” or “I’m stuck”, and encourage titles that introduce the topic such as “Working with candles” or “Stuck in my spiritual path”. That way it’s easier to find them later, for example, when using the search function.

However, yes, for an introductory topic, that’s not necessary. Let’s change the length to 10 characters and see what happens!

11 Likes

Hello @jsuzanne, that is a question that has crossed everyone’s mind at one time or another & I’m happy that you brought it up because it was able to be resolved. Thank you @Francisco for taking care of that for Introductions!

I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch here in the forum. How are doing with the site itself? Have you found the courses yet? There is a lot of information there to get started on your path. Use the forum search tool to find any topics of interest :smiling_face:

I practice a more Celtic/Irish Paganism path :triquetra: I work with Brighid :fire: & the Morrigan :raven: both Celtic Goddesses from the Tuatha de Danaan tribe. (I read :books: a lot about them & Celtic Mythology, history, Druidry). I work with Astrology & have taken some free classes on the basics of astrology. I love & adore crystals as many others do here & I am currently taking courses to be a Certified Crystal Healer & Advanced Practitioner. There are a few others that have done the same here in the forum. I have a growing herb :herb: collection & like to make my own teas :tea:, simmer pots, & incense. I’m sure that I have left out something but I have a very unique practice that pulls from many different aspects of witchcraft. :pentacle_tarot:

What are some of the things that you are interested in? Everyone here is very friendly & helpful so feel free to jump in on any open topic or to start your own if you have something to share! :heart:

8 Likes

It saves me from typing the alphabet in my title - I’m such a smart [language!]

10 Likes

Hi @jsuzanne! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What area of the world are you from? I’m so glad you’ve found us. Keep an eye out for Monday’s Merry Meet Monday post, it will tell you what all is going on in the forum and give you a chance to chat with people down in the comments and get to know people.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better.

6 Likes

@jsuzanne

Hello, new here. Blessed be :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

Merry meet and welcome to the forum :magic_wand:
Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry meet @jsuzanne,

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! :blush: As you can see, it’s ask and you shall receive around here- the forum is a great place when it comes to finding answers to things haha. Feel free to use the Search Function Francisco mentioned as well as the Q&A Category- they are there to help you make the most out of the resources here! :sparkles:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Many blessings, Juliana!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.