Wish.com? Ever Use It?

I would buy from small businesses owners as well. But I’ve had my fair share of wish too.

2 Likes

That’s sweet of him! Nice to see there are honest people!

2 Likes

My first order from Wish is now in the US and has went through customs. I agree, you have to just understand some things won’t be right. I sure do see a lot what I have bought from Etsy, Ebay and Amazon on there, so the resellers get their items from there, too.

Thank you for posting @christina4 ! Would love to see more of you on here! Blessed Be!

2 Likes

That’s great! It feels that it didn’t take so long! I didn’t want to order anything from China (just in case) with the current events going on, and because of the wait!! :grimacing:

1 Like

Heres a newbie who received some items from Wish. While I try to shop local, lol Etsy and other online witchy sites, it isn’t always in my budget. I thought you may enjoy seeing this guy open his Wish packages. @Francisco @MeganB @SilverBear @jayson

4 Likes

First Wish Item came… It is exactly as pictured, The bottle doesn’t come with the cork, just the lights. $1! @Francisco

3 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!! It’s great to see real first-hand reviews, I ordered a couple of pendants today, we’ll see how that goes :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Francisco @MeganB @SilverBear Heres’ some more pics of things that arrived today from Wish…, The moon map is very good quality and detailed on heavy paper, I got 2 catmints and she is playing with one and loves it, the pink strainer has very small holes for like Quinoa…,. I spent $1 on each item. I have seen all of them on other websites.

3 Likes

That Moon poster looks fantastic! I actually zoomed in to see what I could read! So far, so good then! :+1:

2 Likes

Wish is an excellent source for supplies. The best way to guarantee the items are what you want and are quality items is to check the reviews and avoid ordering from the ones who do not have the reviews. This has been very helpful for me. I use Wish for a lot of different things. It’s important to read the description and make sure you are paying attention to measurements. I do not recommend ordering any clothes from them however. They tend to run extremely small. When I first started ordering from Wish, I was unaware of this. I ordered several dresses at the same time. I am a size 18 or XXL. When they came in, they fit my daughter perfectly. She is a size 0. The jewelry I have ordered and other items I have ordered have been exactly as described.

3 Likes

@Francisco more items from Wish and not unhappy at all, The pendulum stand is the same that is being sold online at retailers, the old astro like globe the same thing, and the Head crown very well made, This group cost a total of $4.80

2 Likes

i have got pentagrams, alter supplies and crystals but i do not recommend for crystals they were mostly coloured glass

3 Likes

Yes, that’s my biggest fear, having something that looks like a stone but never really knowing what it is exactly! :grimacing:

@roxanne Wow that head crown looks very vibrant!! :smiley: Those are great finds from Wish.com apparently!

@Francisco @Hailey-Belle I ordered every gemstone crystal I could find, I will take all to a gemologist to see what he says and then post the results, Amazon sells the very same stones, and I have seen them on Etsy and Ebay,

1 Like

First Gemstones arrived…,. Green Flourite “and Amonzanite as a free gift,” both genuine stones,

Also recieved the new bathroom sink plugs, they hold water good! Sorry about the quality of the picture, The amazonite has crystals on the side, you can kind of see them,
According to tracking several items arrived yesterday evening in LA at the FEDEX so I should have a lot come in on Monday!

2 Likes

I buy all my witchy stuff on wish!! Crystal’s, tarot and even herb seeds! I love that site!

2 Likes

I have found that even Witchy books are sold there as they are printed in China. IF someone goes to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Etsy, Ebay, Amazon on and on, EVEN including 98% of our prescriptions, its all done in China, I looked up several things I have bought at US stores or sites, and found them on WISH from the same company. So it does not worry me, It should however worry all of us that so much of our lives are dependent on what China produces. We need to get back to producing things ourselves,

1 Like

Those look good! I’m happy that you received them just as expected! :+1:

Totally agree… In part we are guilty too for sometimes trying to fill the void by acquiring more and more material stuff…

1 Like

Recieved 4 more items today! they are awesome! I got a dough rolling pad so I can make cinnamon rolls no more excuses!! Or Pies, it is very nice, Got a small besom for my altar, made very nice, got my other crown, it is colored crystals faux which I knew it was, its very nice, got a small wall hanging, it has NESW Stars on it, I will take pics, but gotta have someone hold some up so you can see it better, So far I am not disappointed at all. @Francisco

1 Like

@Francisco More things that came from WISH
Top two came from WISH bottom one from Amazon

Stones are real, Crown as shown on site, (not real stones and they said that in advertising) and the three spoons, I already have 5 and ordered more, Identical from my Etsy order, Cloth is velveteen,

1 Like