Wish me all the luck please 🍀

Please wish me alllllll the luck for tomorrow (14th) I have an excel test and final interview for a job I really really want :sparkles:

Hopefully I’ll have some good news to share with you all soon :heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

Good luck!! You will do fantastic!!

4 Likes

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

This looks lovely :sunny:
https://spells8.com/spell-to-pass-an-exam/

and I found this today:
Lucky candle
*harming none I believe :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Good luck hon! I’ll be thinking of you and sending you good vibes!

5 Likes

Be focused and calm and you’ll smash it! Sending you all the good vibes!!! :candle: :raised_hands: :sparkles:

Let us know how it went!!

6 Likes

Positive energy is circling you. :sparkles: You’ve got this!
Blessed Be,

5 Likes

Sending TONS of good energy your way, @mrs!!! :raised_hands: Best of luck to you!!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I wish you well with your interview! Stay confident! I have faith that you’ll do just fine!

3 Likes

Thanks lovelies!! :heart: The interview with the director went really really well, the test was tough but I’m hopeful :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

Not meant to be I’m afraid :pensive: hopefully something comes up soon

6 Likes

Sorry it didn’t work out @mrs , something better must be brewing for you :relieved: :heart:

In the mean time, here’s a code GabrieL539 for a free bunch of flowers from https://www.freddiesflowers.com/ just be sure to send them a quick email saying you have pets so they swap lillies for something else :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: always gorgeous flowers. :rose: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom: :tulip:
Sorry if it’s a bit random but these just came for my mum right before I saw your message and brought a little burst of sunshine- I had to share :sunny:

4 Likes

@mrsabs, so sorry! Stay positive! Like others mentioned- something better must be coming your way! Keep doing as you’ve been. Don’t let it get your confidence down!:heavy_heart_exclamation:
Blessed be.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry @mrs! But all that good energy has to go somewhere. As the others said, something better may be on the horizon! :sunrise_over_mountains:

2 Likes

Thanks guys :green_heart: I’m OK, I had a little cry :sob: (and some cbd oil :joy:) and I’m back on form :joy::joy::joy:

I dunno, is this a message maybe? Not long ago I was posting about how I don’t want to do finance anymore and I want something bloody rewarding in my life :sparkles: Next thing I know I get caught up in applying for finance jobs purely as the chances are higher with my experience.

4 finance job interviews later: overqualified, overqualified, final 2, excel skills not high enough…

5 Likes

Awww you’re so sweet @Limeberry, thank you, that really cheered me up :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’d take it as a message that you’re just too good for finance and your dream job is waiting to be discovered :star_struck:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear it didn’t work out, @mrs- but yes, I think your intuition is on to something there! Maybe it’s a sign that it’s time to move on to something else- it sounds like finance leaves you feeling drained. Perhaps beyond this is your passion, your goals, and a job that will make you feel rewarded and fulfilled at the end of the day!

I’m not stopping sending you the good vibes- here comes big hugs and warm energy! :hugs::two_hearts: Each interview you do is one experience closer to where you need to be! Stay strong- we are all cheering for you! :heart:

4 Likes

@mrs I keep thinking about you today! How are you doing? :heart:

4 Likes

@mrs Abs! I believe everyone has a purpose in life. And if you’re listening, your intuition will guide you towards it. So don’t settle for any less!! :pray: :prayer_beads:!!!

I worked for big companies in jobs I thought I really wanted. I was a web developer for Lenovo, then a contractor for a huge tech company in Buenos Aires.

Lenovo Google

I look really happy there but that was just the highlights. I wasn’t happy and a lots of other people I met weren’t either. I wanted to be a writer, a poet, a teacher! I looked everywhere and kept casting spells for clarity all throughout. Therapy, journaling, cbd also helped!!! :herb:

I am still finding my place but managed to make ends meet as a freelance designer and Today I am happily self-employed!! :muscle: :muscle: :smiley:

Dream Big! So you will never be looking in the wrong place!

4 Likes

I agree with @Limeberry that it’s a window opening for another direction in your life. While disappointment from what we thought we wanted sucks…something much better is on the way! I am a connoisseur of the CBD as well…it is a kind friend in these times.

Blessed Be

5 Likes